How to install modules for Warband on Windows 7?

Users who are viewing this thread

Anardion

Recruit
Just downloaded a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband and I'd like to install it. I currently have Windows 7 but I don't know where to put the folder. Any help to get it installed is appreciated, no Readme followed with the download.

Miko[PL] said:
Warband install location->Modules
The thing is, it is installed through Steam. So it doesn't have it's own install location. There are no folders saying Mount & Blade: Warband. Only Steam.

MacAttack said:
Steam folder > steamapps > common > mount and blade warband > modules.

hope this helps.
Yes! Thank you! I'm kinda new to the whole Steam thing so I didnt know where to find it. Thanks a lot!  :grin:

How to Install Warband Mods (Steam or non-steam):
http://atswarband.com/install-mod

Video tutorial on how to install Mount and Blade Warband mods with or without Steam.
Walks you step-by-step through the process using Steam to install a mod.

Using 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, my Warband install path is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

I downloaded through the amazon marketplace and i cant figure out how to play the mods i downloaded. help please.

I have no idea whats wrong, my warband's steam installed and I place the mod in the right directory:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules

and I only have native to choose from.

Hmm okay I found the directory, its ...valve/steam/...

I dled a patch for Prophesy of Pendor and I'm still getting a RGL error.

i am having some problems with this part. for som reason my mount and blade files are under "documents". an there is no module section. im doing this in hope that i can try to fix my game because im having the crashing issues that alot of other people are having with 1.143. can someone help? do i have to reinstall this AGAIN!?!?!?!?

I got it through steam too, but somehow I got 2 versions. 1 installed without steam and 1 with steam so i'm confsued  :roll:

I downloaded a modul callet FPW:v2 and i culdnt join then i saw it was v2b and i did what he said i shuld do but i still cant join the map how can i join?????

Viperior said:
How to Install Warband Mods (Steam or non-steam):
http://atswarband.com/install-mod

Video tutorial on how to install Mount and Blade Warband mods with or without Steam.
Walks you step-by-step through the process using Steam to install a mod.

Using 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, my Warband install path is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

God bless you for posting this.  I've been pulling my hair out for the better part of the day trying to figure this out.  XD

ok so when i download the latest patch v1.153 my computer opens it with WinRAR... so i click extract to and go under modules like you guys said to do... but it the says that every single file had an error with a total number of errors of 830... so i try running a test for errors within WinRAR and it find no errors so i try again and the same thing happens... any suggestions?

you should try patching it under mount and blade warband not modules (v1.153 is a patch for warband, its not a mod). If it still doesn't work just do a full reinstall and it should fix your problems.

Back
Top Bottom