Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomwa said:
Black sky is on there twice!  :razz:

Where?
Engel_Smilie_34.gif

I added a bunch of SP mods, have fun with them :smile:

Edit: And added the Surcoats.

Is there a mod that will keep companions from leaving your party?

I have read about it being implemented in some mod but I want a mod that only does that.

Also, what about a mod that stops your troops from charging immediately when you enter a battlefield? Again, I've encountered something that stops them in 1257AD but I would like a stand-alone.

mar5ha11 said:
Is there a mod that will keep companions from leaving your party?

Use TweakMB to disable companion interaction you can do it on any mod or even native.

HEy:smile: I just want to ask about Litus...does he cooperate with "More horses" and " More Warhorses"?

Thx, and greets ^_^

Lordique said:
killeri said:
how i install mods?

Ur joking, right? -.-

after downloading every mod contains detailed instruction or is it in the post  describing that mod thou...

Wish you were right, that's how it used to be. But Battle for Calradia 0.86 doesn't come with instructions and 0.87 is hosted on a broken Filefront mirror (with hundreds of excellent file hosters out there - why on earth just host with one mirror and pick filefront for that anyway...?)

Lions of Calradia has release a beta per link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109210.0.html . Should it be moved here? Or do warband need a mods developement tab too?

Teutonic Archer Knight said:
BTW, if anyone wants to play a good mod, try KENKEKI. Animations are amazing :eek:
I have KENKEKI animation pack but they are a little bit overdone for my taste..and roundkick animation isn't so well made..shield bash is cool thou :smile:

Just a suggestion for the organization of the mods forum

After noticing that it is impossible to post on the main forum of the Caravanserai I thought it might be a good idea to implement a sub forum which is simply proposed modules or something, because I had originally wanted to post about a mod i was thinking of making and see if I could get any support.

also does anyone know if the map editor is being ported to warband or if any of them work for warband

Estoral said:
Just a suggestion for the organization of the mods forum

After noticing that it is impossible to post on the main forum of the Caravanserai I thought it might be a good idea to implement a sub forum which is simply proposed modules or something, because I had originally wanted to post about a mod i was thinking of making and see if I could get any support.

also does anyone know if the map editor is being ported to warband or if any of them work for warband

Have a look at the Pioneer's Guild. :wink:

kovalchuck said:
thanks for the mods you guys rock

Am I included? If yes, thank you! :razz:

Warband campaigns sounds just like what a a lot clans want
did they post something on the forums about that? Because I swear I would have seen some hub-bub about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom