MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40K

Users who are viewing this thread

warhammer-40000-logo.gif

In the 41st Millennium mankind has spread its race and glory to over a million worlds throughout the far reaches of the Galaxy. But Humanity's expansion, in fact, its very existence, has not gone unchallenged. The enemies, including the savage and bloodthirsty Orcs, the traitorous forces of Chaos, and the mysterious and powerful Eldar, wage constant war against the descendants of Earth, seeking to destroy them. The lives of untold billions of people, indeed the very survival of Humanity itself, depend upon the protection of the Master of Mankind, the Emperor Of Man, and the Emperor's loyal, genetically-perfected and lethal warriors, the Space Marines. It was ten thousand years ago that the Emperor ascended to the Golden Throne of Earth. Although human, the Emperor was supremely gifted with extraordinary psychic abilities and he used his unmatched power to unite the countless billions of people living on over one million planets, creating The Imperium. Today the Imperium continues to be ruled by the iron will of the Emperor, whose living carcass is entombed in the strange life-giving machinery of the Golden Throne. The Undying Master of Mankind, the Emperor, is no longer merely a man, He has become a god, worshipped by billions throughout the Galaxy. As Man's enemies rain endless death and destruction upon Humanity's doomed planets, the people of the Imperium pray to the Emperor, begging for His protection. Their desperate prayers are answered by the Imperial Guard, the Emperor's loyal soldiers who are the backbone of Mankind's military, and by the Emperor's elite warriors, the fierce and unrelentingly heroic Space Marines. Together the Imperial Guard and the Space Marines represent Humanity's last, best hope for salvation from their relentless enemies.

Hello and welcome, this will be my second mod (first was Giants vs Dwarves). This mod is currently only for Warband multiplayer, but I may expand it to singleplayer if it gains popular support.

I plan on adding nearly all races, but so far it is just the Imperial Guard and Tau.

Factions:
Bots:
Conscript (Lasgun,Bayonet,Basic Flak Armour, Helmet)
Guardsman(Lasgun or Sniper Rifle, Bayonet, Improved Flak Armour, Helmet)
Storm Trooper(Hellgun, Bayonet,Kasrkin Carapace, Storm Helmet)

Players:
Guardsman (choices = lasgun, hellgun, bayonet, chainsword, The 3 IG armours, the 2 helmets)
Officer(choices = las pistol, chainsword, powersword, powerfist, the 3 IG armours, Comissar outfit (cloak+armour), Helmet, Commissar hat)
Heavy Weapons Veteran (choices = Bayonet, Plasma Gun, Melta Gun, Sniper Rifle, Missile Launcher (AOE!), the 3 IG armours, Helmet)
Bots:
Firewarrior(Pulse Rifle, Pulse Carbine, Bonding Knife, Tau Armour, Tau Helmet)
Drone (Pulse Carbine)
Kroot(Kroot Rifle/Melee Weapon)

Players:
Firewarrior(as above + rail rifle)
Kroot(as above)
not filled(could be crisis suits)

Screenshots:
mb2y.jpg

mb5f.jpg
mb11b.jpg

mb13.jpg
mb25.jpg
mb23b.jpg
mb37.jpg
mb31.jpg
(Some of these shown textures are temporary)

IG Faction total  = 90%
IG Equipment      = 90%
Tau Faction total = 70% (Kroot have not been made yet, but are currently being modelled)
Tau Equipment    = 70%
Space Marines    = 1%
New maps          = not started
Other Factions    = not started

Credits:
WookieWarlord, QuilLover, Raslin, Tuckles, Kazzan, Revan Shan, Khorne, Havoc, Stan761. (who've I missed?)

It seems that the UV Maps are god-awful on those models. Might want to fix those.

And it seems that the bazooka shoots a straight line of fire. Add variation with store_random_in_range.

cdvader said:
It seems that the UV Maps are god-awful on those models. Might want to fix those.

And it seems that the bazooka shoots a straight line of fire. Add variation with store_random_in_range.
Haha yes, well many of them are temporary, thanks for the bazooka tip.

Hehe, no problems, Wookie.

Anyway, I wish you luck with this. It would be very cool if done right.  :razz:

PM me your email address.

Same with you WookieWarlord, so that I can start emailing you the things you don't have.

Sounds interesting. I was introduced to 40k a year ago, and now have large armies for Eldar and Orks, with a small army of Daemons (who absolutely suck, thank you Mr. Deep Striking Mishap).

Aaanyway, if you're looking for modellers, I'd be cool to make some Ork stuff down the line. I just need to finish a few pieces on the SWC mod first.

The Happy Stormtrooper said:
Sounds interesting. I was introduced to 40k a year ago, and now have large armies for Eldar and Orks, with a small army of Daemons (who absolutely suck, thank you Mr. Deep Striking Mishap).

Aaanyway, if you're looking for modellers, I'd be cool to make some Ork stuff down the line. I just need to finish a few pieces on the SWC mod first.
That sounds great! I had planned Orcs as one of the last factions, but if I got some models for them, I would certainly bump them up there!

Sounds niice. :razz:

Although it's a bit odd to see the Tau with Human hands. Maybe some blue-ish gloves?

Back
Top Bottom