List of unofficial tools

Users who are viewing this thread

it's in the module system (sry i can't give you the link cause i don't know your version) just search for module system or ask others.

Sorry, I am really new in modding, and I do not really want to learn it, I just wanted to ask: Which program do I need to edit items? I want  to insert an item to a mod and, the important part, I want to make it buyable from merchants. What app should I look for?

ps.: I have Warband 1.134

Well, you can use all of them for 1.134, but the proper version to use is 1.143. At least if you want anyone else to play the mod

Can some1 PLLEAASSSEE make a mod to edit player scale....make them bigger or smaller...that should be pretty simple

I need help in Mount & Blade Warband Version 1.53 the lords always leave there kingdoms so fast & join another Kingdom & that make game bad so is there any way to edit some thing to make them more loyalty for the lords ?!  :roll:

i've download mostly half of the tools posted and i only know how to use 3-4 of them.

now which tool should i use if i want to import some items from another mod to the current mod im playing?

i wish there was a more easy to understand basic tutorials with pics for the moduling and python. the things i've read so far are too advanced for me. but still im trying to learn from scratch.. i feel like this is the only time im actually gonna use what i study in com-sci from college

Can this be unstickied since basically everything on this list doesn't work with the latest version of warband (1.174)?

Back
Top Bottom