[S] Art of War RELEASED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put the new music in your music folder, open module_music.
You will see for example: (this music plays when you are in a vaegir town)

Code:
("town_vaegir", "town_vaegir.ogg", mtf_culture_2|mtf_sit_town|mtf_sit_travel, mtf_sit_tavern|mtf_sit_night|mtf_culture_all),

You need to change the reference music name, and add the flag mtf_module_track
So it would become:

Code:
("town_vaegir", "YOUR MUSIC HERE.fileextension", mtf_module_track|mtf_culture_2|mtf_sit_town|mtf_sit_travel, mtf_sit_tavern|mtf_sit_night|mtf_culture_all),

Temuzu said:
Yeah.

Ill start sending the files soon, I just need a response from the reposity. If you know some other place I could upload my mod to, go ahead.
You could try Moddb.  I dont think they got a big hankering for M&B though.

Ill try Moddb.

And thanks for the line of code. Ill put lots of song in, something like, when you're outnumbered, Queen "Dont stop me now" will start playing :grin:

Well I ahve tested a few things and you are right my army got once massacared against 72 kherights (me 102 Swadians).
The Seiges are bloody too.. Lost 83 men DEAD not nocked out.
The behaivor of the A.I in battels is Infantry first, Cav at the sides flanking and archers, skirmishers etc. at the back.
Once I just wanted to see if it is easier when you KO the lord then continue the fight. i killed Sanjar Kahn and in under 25 mins his 256 men army was shattered!!

You have improved the A.I very much  :wink:

It's very hard to siege a castle I think.We can't take Almerra  with  600 sarranid.Bandits are very easy but Lords are difficult.This mod is more enjoyable.Because Warband is very easy.

P.S.:When I was took prisoner by Rhodoks my money became    -4296752934 .I think it is a bug.

Why wouldn't you just put the download link for everyone, since you are already letting anyone test it if they want to?

vojvoda93 said:
Why wouldn't you just put the download link for everyone, since you are already letting anyone test it if they want to?
Cause I only want people who are willing to report the bugs to have it. And yes, it can be downloaded by everyone, big deal.

Ill send the PM's once I get home.

COGlory said:
How much scripting are you doing temuzu?!
Not much. Im thinking of implenting the music and maeby spear bracing, as pikemen arent as effective against cavarly as they could be.

On other news, Id like to thanks every brave soul for participating in the testing. There wasnt much to test, but you did a great job. Seeing as only a few bugs were found, and those are propably from Native, I decided to release the mod to the public.

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1811

Enjoy, and please do post screenshots etc. :wink:

I will add the testers to credits later.

I really really like the look of those troop trees. Very simplified, or i would say optimized.
(i love having an army with huge numbers of one or two types, rather than a rag-tag mixed band of ruffians with 18 different types. which is why i only recruit troops from 1 faction :razz:)

Just one thing though, the faction troop colors, wont that be a bit dull in the long run with no variation?
Will they still use armor they loot and stuff?

Also, being a "what looks good" freak, i'd rather have my troops be somewhat mixed in appearance as in vanilla, different shirts and one dude with leather armor and another dude in chainmail, goes well with whatever banner's colors you picked. Than if you imagine playing as the Rhodoks and their all-green troops in this mod, some shield colors would clash with that :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom