Doldrey quest not disappearing?

Users who are viewing this thread

clownwolf

Recruit
The capture Doldrey quest is not disappearing in my log, it says return to King Alin, already did that, but it doesn't disappear. Its already 70+ days after I captured the city. Could it be because I rebelled and kept Doldrey for myself?

I think it might have broken my game, I already defeated exactly 50 vengeful spirit parties but the next part of the storyline never triggers. I think the game skipped the "healing casca" part since I managed to recruit Dareth and Kera, and the walkthrough says they only appear after I start my Kingdom.

I guess keeping Doldrey and rebelling should be included in a "not to do" list.

You should have been in Midland, then capture it and talk with Alin. That quest also didn't disappear for me neither, although I captured it. I just said to Alin that I can't do this quest and then it was removed.

I guess the Doldrey quest getting stuck is unrelated then. Then its just the rebellion part and starting a "kingdom" early that breaks the shierke trigger?

Anyway I just did what you guys said, I talked to Alin and cancelled the quest, I even returned Doldrey back to him and became a vassal. I asked to be released from the oath, then finished off 15 more spirit parties but the witch still won't show up.

I guess I'll have to wait for the warband version of RotB and start again, since I don't want to start a new game as non-Gutts.

Back
Top Bottom