SP Native Better Banners Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

MeHoW said:
I feel like an idoit asking ,but where is this module.ini? which your suppose to put the lines?

Edit: It's possible that I found it ,but there is lots of diffrent load_module things there where execly do I put it?

Put it in the end - it doesn't matter actually where you insert these lines.

korpah said:
its in your main folder list of the mod you are using

mountblade warband\Modules\Litus\

for example then the file your looking for is called "module" open it in notepad and add it (scroll down and for example add it under "load_resource = barrier_primitives"

atleast thats what i did and works fine

Thank you!

Nierra said:
MeHoW said:
I feel like an idoit asking ,but where is this module.ini? which your suppose to put the lines?

Edit: It's possible that I found it ,but there is lots of diffrent load_module things there where execly do I put it?

Put it in the end - it doesn't matter actually where you insert these lines.

Thank you too!

Searry said:
Has anyone thought of a banner request thread? I'd like to have the burgundy cross myself!

It is here...only 192 pages...but a lot of great banners throughout!
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27335.0.html

hotcobbler said:
These are really nice, I even added them to my main folder so I don't have to look at the crappy native banners in multiplayer.

Outstanding work.

I did a good bit of bannermaking on the original M&B, would you be interested in incorporating some of my old banners (they were based on the banner standardization pack too) if you like them? I'll try to dig up the files later and you can feel free to use them.

They were an attempt to introduce realistic heraldry to the M&B world. I tried to follow the rules of european heraldry as closely as possible.

EDIT: Some of them, maybe all, are here. Hope this works, it's an old link.

2ca494.png

11id6p0.png

2iseald.png

29aqkjb.png

whiq82.png

2hyjbkg.png

2igiulz.png

DO WANT! How do i add those? :smile:
Also, with those module.ini lines added, will the npc parties ingame randomly pick from either the vanilla or new banners? That would be awesome.

Hey Markquinn, superb mod you've made here  :mrgreen:

I only have one problem, I appear to be missing the last page of banners! :eek: I followed the readme word for word and I appear to have all the other banners in the pack. Any ideas?

Baleur, AI lords pic from this collection as well.

MacAttack, are you sure you installed the Warband version?  Try this: in game, go to "Notes" and then look up the characters (I forget what the title of that section is).  Go through each lord.  There will be many of them.  At some point, you'll get to a group of lords who don't have a flag.  When that happens, you'll know because your game will get an error and crash.  If you crash, you know you have the Standard M&B version installed.  If you downloaded this yesterday at about 12 PM EST, you might have the version I screwed up on which contained two Standard M&B versions, but no Warband (the problem was corrected about a half hour later).

In any case, if you DO have the Warband version installed for sure, I can't be sure what to tell you.  Try posting on YellowMosquito's thread (linked in the quote on the first post of this thread).  He created the banner meshes and might be able to shed some light on this.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a try

PS

Just downloaded them a half hour ago from MBrepositry so I'm guessing its the good version.

:edit: I'm sure I have the warband version. What's strange is that it skips the last page of your custom ones and jumps straight to the default sarranid ones.

For me, the new banners are blended with the old banners. Like, not just the old ones you left in (i love that you left the white with red moon / cresent), but more of the old ones.

On some pages its almost just old ones and maby 2 new ones. Wierdness.

I cant even get on to play the game now thanks to steam. Getting some "this game is currently unavailable" BS.

What, now IT decides when I get to play MY games that I bought? Ugh, rage.

Very good job in 2 ways: Graphic editing and straight-forward explanation for instalation... easy to install and very eye-candy. GOOD WORK!!!

BEST REGARDS

I'm getting a wierd effect where on the map screen my banner isn't correctly displaying.
I'm using the golden tree on dark grey background but on the map screen the banner shows as blue with three claws in a line. I think it is displaying the equivalent Taleworlds banner.

I was just there. 

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1789

Maybe The Repository was down for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom