Sheaffe
Eggy (Blacknight)
Jake Bake a Cake
Xopie
Dimos (Vaim)
Cadmon
Total Members: 24

Ethos:
The Knights of the South are an Australian/Oceanic clan that promotes and encourages fair conduct on the battlefield, with a heavy emphasis on teamwork. We do not encourage any unjustified behavior that could be construed as unfair or unfriendly, and this includes but is not limited to: griefing, trolling, exploiting and just generally being a jerk.

Team Communication:
We use Mumble, a free and open source VOIP program. It's quality is far superior to TeamSpeak, it has less delay,  and it uses less bandwidth. It also includes many nifty features, like 3D directional voice for Mount&Blade: Warband and many other games. We use the games.on.net Mumble server:

Server Name: games.on.net
Address: mumble-1.games.on.net
Port: 64738

We used to use the Warband Beta Channel on the Games On Net TeamSpeak server for our clan voice chat needs, but now Mumble is our main communication method. Be sure to read and setup Mumble properly. Use my tutorial if you need help: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,109998.0.html

Applications:
All applicants should go here to apply for the Auxiliaries of the South. Read and follow the rules for applying, and make sure you are as active as possible in AoS when/if you get in, so you may be considered for induction into the knights.

Added Auxiliaries of the South member list, and changed the application blurb. Our application process has obviously changed, with the introduction of the AoS member group.

Updated. KoS now uses Mumble as our new commincation method. Check the "Team Communication" section.

Hi.

As you guys seem to admin the servers I play on, thought I'd drop in and say thanks for doing it.

I see ACC1 around a bit (which is bad for me as I usually die), and he (?) does a good admin job on the server. I've run into many of you at various times (again not good for my health).

Some people think I'm anti-clan, but that's a misunderstanding. I like to see them split between teams as opposed to all on one side, as I think constantly 1-sided massacres aren't good for the long-term health of MP. Other than that, I think most clan players are a good opportunity to learn to play better if you are prepared to do so.

Anyway, thanks for the server admin and see you around.

Cheers

No problem. Pretty much all our members are happy to provide advice at any time if you want some help improving your game, so don't hesitate to ask.

ACC1 is the admin for all the Games.on.net servers at the moment. KoS itself is just the clan he is in, we don't really hold any control over the servers, as ACC1 is under contract to act fairly and consistently with no bias towards his clan. If he acted biased, he wouldn't be the admin. :smile:

OK, didn't know that level of detail. Not that I've ever seen, or have ever suggested, he does show bias in any way (apart from a healthy bias against idiots in-game).

Back
Top Bottom