[Bug] Why does everyone want to "fight" me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Griffrez

Recruit
Curious? OK. Sometimes, I don't know why happens that some NPC say "Surrender or die. Make your choice" (And yes, no "." after choice, which is pretty painful...) and my character says "I am not afraid of you. I will fight.". And its funny that, after that, nothing happens, it just gets out of the conversation.

Examples: It happened me twice if I recall correctly. Once I was rescuing some companions of mine, and during the breakout, if I went up to speak to them, the *exact* same thing would happen, and plus, they didn't actually participate on the breakout, they just standed still, and there was actually once that they killed a guy, when that guy approached them.

Other time that happen, and it was right before I posted this. It was with the Merchant of Shariz. After finishing all the quest he gives (at least on the start of the game, no idea if gives anymore later) and I go talk to him (though still at his house after finishing that quest inside Shariz, inside the Tavern its fine) this bug strikes again!

Back
Top Bottom