PRT vs SSGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Ariel of Yalen

Grandmaster Knight
Today at 5:30 ET PRT and SSGH had a match on the PRT server.

Teams were 6 vs 6. Both teams chose a map and their faction for the map, and spawns were rotated halfway through. Score was counted by individual rounds. FF was set on 100% to friend.

1st Map - Ruins
PRT: Nords
SSGH: Vaegirs

Score: PRT 9 - SSGH 1

2nd Map - Village
PRT: Rhodoks
SSGH: Swadia

Score: PRT 10 - SSGH 0

Total score was 19 - 1 in PRT's favor.

Screenshots were taken at each spawn switch.
2ansxj.jpg
des37k.jpg
21orpm1.jpg
degpe.jpg

Ariel of Yalen said:
No, they had 6 in the match, as did we. A good third of our clan showed up to spectate.

So it was 6 PRT on 6 SSGH?

Doesn't seem that way from the screenshots you provided.

6, and they all fought. I should state that during the last quarter, or at least part of it, one of their members left, so it was 5v5.

Well, I assume they were clan members, they never said differently, and their leader seemed very opposed to the idea of mercs when we talked about it later.

Yeah, we don't know for sure, but as Ariel said, he was against mercs soooo oh well. :razz: And not wearing clan tags isn't an uncommon thing.

Ariel of Yalen said:
Well, I assume they were clan members, they never said differently, and their leader seemed very opposed to the idea of mercs when we talked about it later.

Then why is he, Mugabe, asking for Mercs on the Merc thread?  :lol:

Either way, there goes their supposed 10 and 0 record!  Good job PRT!  :mrgreen:

Lol nice.
I saw the topic where the leader of the SSGH was all like
"My clan is the best and you can try to face me but you'll lose! Bahaha! Who the hell is nK, they must be new!"

Haha. Classic.

i do not think this match counts at all. In fact it should not even be recorded.

(im glad PRT won, but you know)

Back
Top Bottom