[S] Warband - More Arrows, Bolts, Thrown - Itemkinds1 File - DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldes said:
So im not the only one? Also, is there a chance on cutting in half the amount of items? I mean, 80 throwing axes are a bit two much...  :razz:

check the front page
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106246.msg2612760.html#msg2612760

detailed explanation on how to change them yourself(its so simple) or, download tweakMB

For some reason, when I attempt to start up the game after installing this mod, it gives me an error message when it tries to load my save, telling me that the item number 601 is invalid or somesuch.  Any ideas on what this could mean and how I could fix it?  Thanks.

Or here, I slightly misquoted the error message, instead, it tells me that, "there are an invalid number of item kinds: 601"

creslin_black said:
For some reason, when I attempt to start up the game after installing this mod, it gives me an error message when it tries to load my save, telling me that the item number 601 is invalid or somesuch.  Any ideas on what this could mean and how I could fix it?  Thanks.

Or here, I slightly misquoted the error message, instead, it tells me that, "there are an invalid number of item kinds: 601"

its the amount of different items in game, version 1.113 added 2 new items where it went from 599 to 601

if your playing a version prior to 1.113 change the number to 599

annoying fonts ftl....

Newba said:
100 arrows is probably unrealitic, but it is more realistic than 250, however even 40 thrown weapons is overkill. Something along the lines of 15-20 would be much more balanced."

100 arrows is about right (the English archers at Crecy carried 96 arrows onto the field and were resupplied many times during the battle)

Dunno if anyone mentioned it (too lazy to read the whole topic), but changing the amount of arrows in quiver, thrown weapons carried etc. changes it also for the AI troops. So unless you like 80 thrown weps thrown at your face - don't download this, but instead get TweakMB.

bgfan said:
The numbers are probably just a bit too high, can you honsetly imagine fitting 250 arrows in a quiver, or carrying 80 axes on your back? It would probably turn out much better if youe were to divide the numbers into either 1/2, 1/3, or 1/4 of what they are. 100 arrows is probably unrealitic, but it is more realistic than 250, however even 40 thrown weapons is overkill. Something along the lines of 15-20 would be much more balanced.

Umm... this is not real life so it can be somthing like 1 mil. arrows axes or bolts whatever.

Well i put this file into my native, and now i get the error:

---------------------------
RGL ERROR
Load error: Invalid number of item kinds: 601
OK 

Whenever i try to load my game.

Can anyone upload the original item_kinds1.txt for me please? I can't find where i backed it up. Also, i'm using the steam version if that helps.

EDIT: Sorry i didn't read the posts above of me. I changed the number, now it gives me:

RGL ERROR
Unexpected End of File while reading file: Modules\Native\item_kinds1.txt
OK 

this "mod" is outdated by far.

old treads should have a nice place to rest were little necros can't do any harm to them.

ITS REALLY ANNOYING !!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD THE ORIGINAL TXT. !!

Back
Top Bottom