RolePlaying Clan Chapter *2*!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Luthaum

Recruit
To all that wished me good luck in the last thread thank you so much for the support! But i have stumbled upon a problem. very few people want to join. Now yes i realize the patience it takes to make a clan and organize sites battles,banners etc...But listen if you are *honestly* interested in join please don't be afraid to ask questions on the this thread im usually on and i will answer them as best i can.Now as i said before this clan has no name yet or anything really, all i know is that it will be an RP clan.Now the reason i do not have a name is because this guild will be built by the clan for the clan.What i mean by that is if you join you will have a say in what the name and banner or w/e will be.So don't be afraid to PM me or post on the thread and all support is welcome!

There's enough clans already. If you aren't original enough, or other people know you from the battlefield, they won't join your clan. Why don't you join a suiting clan instead? There are plenty of 'em here, so you will have a variety of clans to choose from. If you do not want to join another clan, you need to hold your clan in iron grip an and find ways to attract people to join it.

Sincerely
Lord Tryko

Im interested. The teams already made have way to many people and prob dont care much about new guys cause they have there only little tight nit group. add me to xfire-stevenr34

Well sir, there are two things that strike me.

1: people will have a lot of say in this clan, so that should get some to join
2: this is a RP clan, so that should get some of them to join, but it will turn away others.

As to what Lord Tryko said, it will be hard for him to find a clan he likes, because he is starting this one as a RP clan, and while some clans have people who RP (like Defenders of Faith, a lot of us RP and we all make character backgrounds and stuff) there are no clans that are MADE/BASED around RPing.

But this will be vary hard, and just some advice, if you give members to much power, and some of them do not like the way you are leading, then you might get over thrown and kicked out, i warn you because i have seen this happen, and to a friend, and ally, so be warned.

Darin.

As a small reminder, if you want in you need to send luthaum a PM, for those who don't know.

Back
Top Bottom