When is 1.106 coming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Feloth

Banned
At the moment the game is unplayable, alot of random errors and impossible to siege certain castles. I am a very big fan of this game and would love it if you actually could release 1.106 ASAP so I actually can play a game I paid $30 for. :smile:

1.105 is easily playable, and much improved over 104. Your computer might not be up to specs, try lowering the settings.

we all have something to look forward to with 1.106, I'm sure.. but that said, it'll be out when it's ready. :wink:  I'm looking forward to at least one fix from it.

Unplayable? Wow. You obviously have VERY high standards. I mean I know it's hard to play when 99% of the game works properly.

Did you play Mount&Blade in it's early days? I know I did, and it certainly was playable.

Pistol Pete said:
Unplayable? Wow. You obviously have VERY high standards. I mean I know it's hard to play when 99% of the game works properly.

Did you play Mount&Blade in it's early days? I know I did, and it certainly was playable.

How can I have high standards when it says "Your council has nowhere to stay" every friggin time. Also how is it possible to siege a castle when your soldiers are getting stuck in the stairs?! We are living in 2010 for christ sake. Such bugs should not even appear in a game, and if they did they should be corrected ASAP!
And my PC is pretty new, so it has nothing to do with specs.

So do not say I have high standards when the game is so bugged in ways which makes the game for me unplayable. I am tired of clicking "Ok." every 10seconds because of the error message (which others also have, but they have patience to wait for the patch). And try siege a castle when all of the NPC's are doing nothing but standing in the stairs!

Feloth said:
Pistol Pete said:

How can I have high standards when it says "Your council has nowhere to stay" every friggin time. Also how is it possible to siege a castle when your soldiers are getting stuck in the stairs?! We are living in 2010 for christ sake. Such bugs should not even appear in a game, and if they did they should be corrected ASAP!

So do not say I have high standards when the game is so bugged in ways which makes the game for me unplayable. I am tired of clicking "Ok." every 10seconds because of the error message (which others also have, but they have patience to wait for the patch). And try siege a castle when all of the NPC's are doing nothing but standing in the stairs!

Well, sorry. But I do not share the same error messages that you do, so I cannot comment on that. However, I've been playing for awhile and encountered no such errors.
This is 2010, but that does not mean there will be no bugs or errors in games.

Feloth said:
Pistol Pete said:

Don't be such a **** and stop whining like a kid!
You're the only person that has so many problems with M&B, so I assume the problem is with you and not with the game! Show some respect to the devs and shut the **** up. Reinstall the game and try again. If it's not helping, then you must be retarded and an *******. AI doesn't get stuck on stairs in my game, so a conclusion is - you're a fool!

I understand what Feloth is getting at, you wouldn't buy another retail game and expect as many bugs to appear.  The fact that most of us understand how this game even came about is why we're so lenient on the fact that it is bugged to hell and....incredibly unbalanced.  We just ignore it because at the end of the day..it's friggin AWESOME.

Though none of us know when any patch will come out and, just to save you heartache in the future...do not associate this game with a game released by a big known company.  This isn't Koei, it isn't microsoft, or the creative assembly, it isn't a big game with massive reviews and which is nailing you on every TV advertisement campaign going.  This is a game that a few people created using an outdated engine/and code type and for what they did the game is epic. xD so be patient....or rant and waste valuable energy. ^^

All I can say is, at least this developer listens and fixes things within the week as opposed to every other company out there possibly excluding Blizzard. Even ****ing Relic leaves ridiculously unbalanced and super obvious 1 tweak fixes untouched for months until they can release some motherlode of a retarded patch 2 months later which instead of just fixes problems, completely rehashes the game introducing an all new set of uber imbalances.

Lord Tryko said:
Feloth said:
Pistol Pete said:

Don't be such a **** and stop whining like a kid!
You're the only person that has so many problems with M&B, so I assume the problem is with you and not with the game! Show some respect to the devs and shut the **** up. Reinstall the game and try again. If it's not helping, then you must be retarded and an *******. AI doesn't get stuck on stairs in my game, so a conclusion is - you're a fool!

I'm not beeing an "*******". I paid for a product, and when it's not what I expect it is my right to complain. Do not think you know everything, since i've actually seen over 20people on this forum with the exact same bugs which I encounter. They either start over, or state that they will be waiting for a hotfix. I simply stated that I wanted the 1.106 patch fast since it's unplayable for me, which I am entiteled too. Just because your selfish stupidness do not have any problems do not mean others does not, so if you got nothing good to say: shut your piehole.

Also about the stairs things, i've actually seen over 30reports on it in bugs.taleworlds.com, and it is even stated as "fixed - waiting for confirmation". So saying I am a fool just because I found out something you did not is a wrong statement. You should either grow up or learn to shut up when it's needed, since you seem to be in wrong in everything you're saying.

Two things. One, stop *****ing. You mentioned over 30 people have reported it? Well I bet one more annoying complaint is gonna make the devs REAL happy about that. They know, stop making useless threads about it. it will be fixed. The beta was much worse than this. SP .640 had CTDs half the time.

Second. It doesn't make you look very good when you, a new member of this forum, is an ass to much more experienced members. We know whats going on, because we know the devs. They get stuff done. You will not get a patch three days after another one in the release version of the game. It gets way too complicated to do that.

I agree with Feloth the game is very buggy play at your own risk, you can play the game but be warned a bug will get you sooner or later I was playing and was on day 400 something and got hit with the lost companion bug and saved or the file after the fact thinking I can get them back.  anyways I feel if you have a problem with the bugs simply find a thread with the bug and bump it or start a thread of your own and list the bugs you encounter so they can get fixed.

and for those nuthuggers who are saying the game is perfect look at the forums its not, but for the most part taleworlds has been doin a great job getting patches out fixing a few bugs at a time

Feragorn said:
Two things. One, stop *****ing. You mentioned over 30 people have reported it? Well I bet one more annoying complaint is gonna make the devs REAL happy about that. They know, stop making useless threads about it. it will be fixed. The beta was much worse than this. SP .640 had CTDs half the time.

Second. It doesn't make you look very good when you, a new member of this forum, is an ass to much more experienced members. We know whats going on, because we know the devs. They get stuff done. You will not get a patch three days after another one in the release version of the game. It gets way too complicated to do that.

You're missing the point, I never said the game was bad. I said it was currently unplayable for me, so I was asking of when the 1.106 would be released. This is mostly a "petition" to the developers that the patch is really, really needed. So please do not take thing out of context, and saying im "*****ing" when I am unable to play a game that I paid money for. And I already know these "bugs" which I have the problem with has been fixed. But the fixes has not been released yet. I am as mentioned before entiteled to request the patch, if I get it faster or not is another question.

I'm just a person that will not sit back and wait for something, I like to let the developers actually know what I think and what I wish for. This is also mainly the reason i'm requesting 1.106 earlier, since there is alot of major bugfixes in this one. If they would just release this one, people in my situation could actually enjoy and play the game while they adress other bugs.
Do not get me wrong, this game has alot of potential and I would never care to post this topic if I actually did not enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom