Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear Morgh,

I have used your excellent programme to re-equip troops in the Floris Extended mod. Is it possible to use the programme to bring in equipment from other mods, for instance, could move sallets (schallerns?) from Knights of the last battle to Floris?

Hey, having problems here, i updated everything, started a new game, and cant see my new changes! I changed the kingdom of Rhodoks to Scotland and changed to troops around, raised and lowered stats, armour and name. Updated, saved. Yet when i open warband it does nothing? Thanks for any type of help.

EDIT: i think i overcame that problem, i just edited the rhodoks themselves instead of creating new characteres, but now the game crashes when i start new game.

Every time I change the settings of troops like 'guarantee', add or delete weapons from their inventories it crashes the game.
However it works fine when I change itemkinds1 text.

Is there anything I have to know when  I edit troop settings?

does this work for any M&B version higher than 1.143?
it says on his download page it only supports up to that.
is development for this no longer being done?

would be awesome to get an update for 1.15x

effemb said:

Mount & Blade only goes up to 1.011 IIRC.  :razz:

But this works with Mount & Blade: Warband 1.158, in ModSys and in .txt format. I'm using it right now.

Is there a way to force a unit to have a certain kind of weapon, for instance spears or polearms, as well as get a sidearm? It`s frustrating to see half of my spearmen without spears getting murdered in one cavalry charge.

That is a question I would also liked answered. Is anyway that I can ensure that all troops equipped with pole arms turn up on the battle field with them and only changed to small arms for close-up combat?

Maelgwn Gwynedd said:
That is a question I would also liked answered. Is anyway that I can ensure that all troops equipped with pole arms turn up on the battle field with them and only changed to small arms for close-up combat?

Just press 1-F5-F7 to let your infantry pull out their polearms :wink:
You can also do that via prebattle instructions...

The problem is many of them don`t have any pole-arms to use in the first place. But the weird part is that if an unit has in it`s pool of possible items a pole-arm or two and a sword or any "secondary" weapon they all receive the secondary weapon but not all receive a pole-arm. And that`s what I`m asking, how can i force then to get a pole-arm as well as a secondary weapon as archers do?

adiSal said:
The problem is many of them don`t have any pole-arms to use in the first place. But the weird part is that if an unit has in it`s pool of possible items a pole-arm or two and a sword or any "secondary" weapon they all receive the secondary weapon but not all receive a pole-arm. And that`s what I`m asking, how can i force then to get a pole-arm as well as a secondary weapon as archers do?

You could use this script :

Code:
 ("force_weapon",
   [(store_script_param, ":agent", 1),
    (try_begin),
      (this_or_next|multiplayer_is_server),
      (neg|game_in_multiplayer_mode),
      (agent_is_alive, ":agent"),
      (agent_is_non_player, ":agent"),
      (agent_get_troop_id, ":troop", ":agent"),
      (eq, ":troop", "trp_YOUR_TROOP"),  #rename it to be your own troop
      (troop_get_inventory_capacity, ":cap", ":troop"),
      (try_for_range, ":i", 0, ":cap"),
        (troop_get_inventory_slot, ":item", ":troop", ":i"),
        (ge, ":item", 0),
        (item_get_type, ":type", ":item"),
        (ge, ":type", itp_type_one_handed_wpn),
        (le, ":type", itp_type_polearm),
        (neg|agent_has_item_equipped, ":agent", ":item"),
        (agent_equip_item, ":agent", ":item"),
      (try_end), #try inventory
    (try_end),
    ]),

It will force all the listed troops to spawn with all their melee weapons, including their polearm.

Maelgwn Gwynedd said:
Thank you but where exactly do I put it? Which file do I paste in to?

Add the script in modules_scripts.py

Then call it in mission_templates when agents are spawned (in common_battle_init_banner for example).

effemb said:

There won't be an update - I'm sorry :smile: - but the versions above 1.143 just support a few new and very rare flags, which are used at Napoleonic Wars. The code is just ignoring those flags, so you can't change them. Long time ago I was asking here in the forum if someone knows about those flag and ever used this flags, but I got no answer.

We'll see if Bannerlord is impressing me enough to get back to work. But it's also months now, that I had took a look to the code...

Deathwhisper said:
Maelgwn Gwynedd said:
Thank you but where exactly do I put it? Which file do I paste in to?

Add the script in modules_scripts.py

Then call it in mission_templates when agents are spawned (in common_battle_init_banner for example).

umm..I don't understand that..I've found module_scripts but I dont know how to write it or name it or anything. Do I just copy that at the end of the script?

Modder223 said:
Random said:
It said missing module_items.py. What I can do about this ? I'm new to morgh
same here though i know enough python to edit the module files myself

You have to set up a module system, (unless you did already and then you've got a bug).

A simple "set up a module system mount and blade warband" on google should give you what you're after.

Back
Top Bottom