The Clans League!

Users who are viewing this thread

Bite Me said:
No, thats not what this is about. The Battle For Calradia is about your clan doing battles, not matches and having fun gaining a powerful empire etc, we all know how it works. That does not show, however, the best clans, and there is no "ranking" or competition feel to it.
This league is a competition, not a game-mode. They are completely different, and frankly, if we dont set this up now, someone else will, because it is fun, in a completely different way than the battle for calradia is. This will give clans a goal, to get ranked up among the best clans in the world, that is what this is all about, to put the training and fun into an organised ranking, and feel proud of what you have achieved with your brothers-in-arms.

Then we don't need the League.

Reveran wins by default.  :wink:

Sorry, i've been misunderstood  :cry:

we got no Panoramix druid to make us the magic potion....no skills for us then.... :mrgreen:

We still win by default as Best !?

_______

...and the Rapist part is within our minds and hearts and hardwoods...

Bite Me said:
No, thats not what this is about. The Battle For Calradia is about your clan doing battles, not matches and having fun gaining a powerful empire etc, we all know how it works. That does not show, however, the best clans, and there is no "ranking" or competition feel to it.

Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of the distinction -- seems like you didn't read my posts very attentively. Like I said, I don't find that very interesting at all. :razz:

Ooooooooh it was fighting talk, I was confused for a sec there.
So yeah, this will only be really popular if we get every single clan involved (clans with not enough members wont get in obviously, but hopefully they will get enough members to join later on).
And ok Okin, lets see if there are people who do find it interesting, sorry if I didnt read your posts correctly, but this thread was made for people wanting to take part in it, not for one person to repeatedly say they werent interested.

"Fighting talk"? I didn't mean to give offense, I was just expressing an opinion relating to personal preference -- no need to get combatative. I don't object to the idea of a league for some of the more competitively minded clans, and if some of our players want to take part, that's fine too. I'm just not that into it. :razz:

Edit: repeatedly? I just posted once, then when Plazek replied I though I'd point out that wasn't exactly what I meant, either, and then you seemed to have mistaken my intentions entirely, so I just figured I'd clarify... maybe it's best if I just take the campaign talk to another thread to avoid further offending your sensibilities.

lol no Okin, the fighting talk was to Hethwill, sorry should have made it more clear.
And no dont worry, its just its going to be difficult enough to get this off the ground without the thread being filled with posts saying not interested, when theirs plenty enough people out there willing to get involved :smile:

Back
Top Bottom