RP fans listen!!!*this clan maybe be for you*

Users who are viewing this thread

Luthaum

Recruit
Ok so for those of you that do not like the idea of RP just leave this thread now because i honestly don't want to hear your rude comments about RP, but even if you don't RP and are still interested please feel free to read.

So i don't have a name for the clan and i dont have a banner or a site etc.....but, before you go and say this will clan is destined for doom, i have an offer.

Offer: The first few who want to join this *ROLE PLAYING* RP clan will have a say in what the banner/site/clan name etc... will be comprised of

Finally remember this isn't a really strict RP clan we obviously wont be RP every single time we talk.
Just send me a PM if your interested.

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO PM ME!!!

Deffinatly interested, been after something like this for a while now.

So what will this clan do then? strategic battles and have battles that use an actual commander and the like?

Waddy said:
Deffinatly interested, been after something like this for a while now.

So what will this clan do then? strategic battles and have battles that use an actual commander and the like?

Yes we will be very competitive and have ranks.

I.. may be interested, but I see myself as a pretty casual gamer these days. Back in the day I was pretty hardcore, in the MMO phase of my gaming career. I'm a lifelong casual roleplayer though.

[edit] Oh, have you seen Warband Campaign? I think it would fit a RP clan very well.

Color me intrigued! I am a bit curious as to how this will be.

Which faction would it be? Or will it be an amalgamation of different factional misfits thrown together for the sole purpose of finding CAKE!? CAAAAAAAKE.

iRIA said:
Color me intrigued! I am a bit curious as to how this will be.

Which faction would it be? Or will it be an amalgamation of different factional misfits thrown together for the sole purpose of finding CAKE!? CAAAAAAAKE.

It may be faction specific it may not be all this stuff is still in the works. Remember i need members for building these ideas. Nothing has been set in stone besides the fact that it will be a RP clan.

This game and the mod community make Warband an interesting place to work up an RP clan.  Certainly could be big if you are patient, and don't give up.
Best wishes.

Ooh. I would very much enjoy a Roleplay clan. Now to just brush up on my combat skills...

Well good luck to you. If you could point a few RPers to the Forum RPs in the Duck and Spackle Tavern that would be great... We're always looking for more potential RPers!

Thanks guys for the road of encouragement i really appreciate it !!! :mrgreen:

Remember for those who wish to join just send me a PM

SCGavin said:
Good luck, Reverend Pioneers (You'll need a name :wink:)! Are you/is your member-base from EU, NA or from somewhere else?

We will be mainly US but taking on any English speaking members also.

Cznielsen said:
This was all good until the US thing came.  :neutral:

RP = best type of gameplay (after first person shooters)

Good luck anyways

Ok i will say it differently Its *mainly* US , by the way i don't speak any other language so if you speak English your welcome to join but until i get people who can translate for me...sorry.

Back
Top Bottom