[OL] Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

Rian Ó Fearghail said:
lol dw bout age scorp.. while we like 18+ its really to avoid squeeky voices and law suits when they repeat something we said to their mammys :

Nah it's cool. He has been accepted in as a recruit so we can see how it goes.

Zah said:
So, you talk about me behind my back eh? Alright, if thats the way your gonna play then I'm going to make you pay today or some other day I will slap you and call you gay so now I jump into the fray in the month of May where Im going to keep you at bay and KILL YOU.  :twisted:

Were you in Goldie Lookin' Chain?

Or Blazin' Squad?

Foamy said:
You guys have really expanded quickly! No more excuses for not being competitive!

Yep. Other than general ineptitude, but I think that's mostly just me.

The decision of whether we have enough quality is ProjectAngel's of course. I would recommend sending him an official challenge.

We regularly get around 13 people online randomly, although a lot of the older signups don't seem to be active anymore.

I'm not sure what the normal sizes are for clan matches, but we could probably manage to get 16 vs 16 together with enough warning and poking. 32 vs 32 would not be possible right now.

1. Your online name and/or MP nick:
Arretu
2. Your age:
3. Your location:
Aberdeen
4. The amount of time you can play a day/week:
3-4 nights a week, mostly week days
5. Your prefered Archetype, Archery, infantry etc:
Infantry
6. Do you have a headset/mic?
Yes

Hi Arretu, welcome to the Order of the Lion!

Looool Esterran loving your comic!!!

olcsicalradia1colour.jpg

Arretu said:
1. Your online name and/or MP nick:
Arretu
2. Your age:
3. Your location:
Aberdeen
4. The amount of time you can play a day/week:
3-4 nights a week, mostly week days
5. Your prefered Archetype, Archery, infantry etc:
Infantry
6. Do you have a headset/mic?
Yes

Hey Arretu, pop along to the forums and register www.orderofthelion.co.uk  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom