[OL] Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

Introduction:

The Order of the Lion is a UK based Mount and Blade: Warband clan. We believe we are the only UK Warband clan and have been a part of the community for over two years now. Our clan is run as a democracy for the most part, with any menial day to day tasks being handled by the leader(s). We have a very casual view of the game, and while we do take part in clan competitions such as the European Native League, we do not hold regular trainings or expect our members to play daily.

We are currently accepting challenges. Please contact Blu3W@ffle to arrange a match.

Kuffar Bastards:

The Order of the Lion started out as a native Warband clan. With some of us moving on to other games while still enjoying each others company, a decision was made to form a gaming community. This community is called Kuffar Bastards. The Order of the Lion has been reorganised as a part of KB. As a member of OL you are also a part of KB, (although don't have to participate in anything else if you don't want to.)

If you would like to join Kuffar Bastards and play no Warband at all, you're welcome to do so, head on over to our forums and post a message in the Public House.

Banner:

largebanner.png

Code of Conduct:

No griefing and / or being rude, (however friendly banter is not just allowed, its encouraged).
No cheating / hacking / glitching.
Respect all players, at all times.
No Dual-Clanning.
Thou shalt not use, "1337 spk".
Members must display their clan tag while playing.
Members must be active on Teamspeak and ingame.
Members must obide by sever rules, (if a server is for dueling, then make sure that is all you do in there please. Failing to obide by this rule could result in you being banned from certain servers).

Failure to follow these simple rules could result in you being removed from the Order of the Lion.

Application:

Applications will only be considered from mature people who speak good English and swear allegiance to the Queen.

Click here to apply!

Please apply through our website by clicking the link above and filling in the short form there. Likewise, if you have any questions regarding the Order of the Lion then please do not hesitate to contact Blu3W@ffle through a private message or a reply in this topic.

Now, who wants a cup of tea!?

Foamy said:
Why the new thread?

The guy who made the OP in the last thread is having problems with his ISP, so isn't active at all at the moment. When they switched the forums around it gave me the chance to make a new thread while they were in the process of moving others.

NeuD.ef said:
hi!
RS clan has a new proposal on the format of the game. More:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105396.new#new

I notcied this the other day, I am giving it some thought and will get back to you. :smile:

♫ The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
Must in ,must in, must in their turn, to tyrants fall,
While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Rule Britania!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves.

Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. ♫

:mrgreen:

1. Your online name and/or MP nick:
Scorp
2. Your age:
17 (18 in November) I know it's 18+ but I definately consider myself mature.
3. Your location:
England, West Midlands
4. The amount of time you can play a day/week:
Most Days
5. Your prefered Archetype, Archery, infantry etc:
Infantry
6. Do you have a headset/mic?
Yes

So, you talk about me behind my back eh? Alright, if thats the way your gonna play then I'm going to make you pay today or some other day I will slap you and call you gay so now I jump into the fray in the month of May where Im going to keep you at bay and KILL YOU.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom