8х8 SQUAD CLANWARs

Users who are viewing this thread

NeuD.ef

Sergeant at Arms
hi!

Clan RS offers to make mini clan wars 8 x 8 people. Such a number of players was chosen because of the fact that in our clan formed a system of 2 squads (8x2 = 16 line up) and they need more practice. For other clans it could be interesting too, because not every clan can immediately put 12-16 people on clan war. Mercs and mix of players from different clans also can take part in this mode.

The rules are same as in big clan battles, (council rules): map, faction, spawn is chosen directly on the server right before the start of match, time for round - 5 minutes.

RS Clan is ready to play in 6x6 mode on a daily basis. We invite other clans to support our idea. All contracts and the results can be placed in this forum thread. GL HF!

PRT is in the process of organizing its squad structure; I'll bring up your challenge on our boards and we'll see what's what!

In the meantime, feel free to just hop on the PRT server anytime and mess around with us. Its almost always jumping!

i would like to be a part of that(im not talking by my clan, im just a recruit under avaliation)... or at least spectate(if it is possible)  :mrgreen:

I assumed that's why they're calling it "Squad Clanwar." The idea is they don't have a whole lot of people, so they want some smaller matches. I think its a great idea!

It can be for example in that way:

PRT veteran squad calls RS veteran squad for battle.
or
PRT recruits calls NK recruits for battle.

that way.
Or any mixed squad (for example non-clan players) calls recruit or veteran or any squad of any clan.

Alright, but i have a question, you guys are a EU (eastern EU right?) clan, and DoF (we would be interested in this) but we are US, so how would that work? play half of it on a US server, and half on EU?

We don't have many players now, since the Czech version of Warband is coming out on 16. April. Maybe later... :smile:

That would be really cool, but what about trying out a more strategic aspect to it as well.
Me and my brothers have been trying out this thing with battle
20 bots on each side, we even the teams (obviously=P),everyone has command of different bots and well a real strategy battle.
BTW Rhodoks pwn Swadia xD

Ps: Grand Master Robert

I think what your doing is great but why have you spammed it all over everyones recruitment thread?  Thats for people not in clans to respond with the interest of joining clans, not for you to spam your advert on it...

The Norsemen would appreciate it if you didnt spam our recruitment thread but actually formally challeged us on our forum...

farber said:
I think what your doing is great but why have you spammed it all over everyones recruitment thread?  Thats for people not in clans to respond with the interest of joining clans, not for you to spam your advert on it...

The Norsemen would appreciate it if you didnt spam our recruitment thread but actually formally challeged us on our forum...

we can and want play squadwars 6vs6. U ready?

Hey PM me so that way we can maybe have a battle this weekend
I need to know quick so i can arrange or tournaments and practices

Ps: Grand Master Robert

Data: 16/04/2010
Clans: RS vs 22nd
Battle: 1 map Ruins
Factions: Rhodoks vs Nords
Result: 3-6/1 draw 22nd win

(played one ьфз, then start the test 22nd server to 128 slots ^))

Back
Top Bottom