Floris Expanded Mod Pack
Easyshare, DepositFiles, MultiUpload, MegaUpload or Torrent
MBRepository: The Music and The rest of the Expanded Pack
Download size: 822 MB
Unpacked size: 2.25 GB
If you want to upgrade from version 2.1 or earlier, you'll need to download the version without music. Sorry, no small patch this time. You can find the version without music over here: Easyshare, DepositFiles, MultiUpload, MegaUpload, MBRepository or Torrent
If you want to load a savegame from native, you'll need some changed files, which you can find over here: Easyshare, DepositFiles, MegaUpload
You can download the source code for this version over here: Easyshare, DepositFiles, MegaUpload
If you want the native troop tree, without any of the new items assigned to the troops, you can download an optional patch: Easyshare, DepositFiles, MegaUpload
OPTIONAL minimod: Text Refreshment Mod by Shaxx.
The Floris Expanded Mod Pack combines the following 51 mods (the ones not found in the Basic pack are italic):
* 15th century weapons v1.0, Credit: Shredzorz
* 19 Warhorses v1.0, Credit: Lor Dric, with some horses by Saregona (only 17 of the 19 horses were added)
* Arena Overhaul mod v1.0, Credit: Adorno
* Battlefield Priests v1.0, Credit: Yamabusi
* Better Banners Mod v2.0, Credit: MarkQuinn
* Blood enhancement tweak v0.5, Credit: neil_v
* Coloured Lances Project v1.0, Credit: CounterPoint391
* Combat Animation Enhancement v5.0, Credit: Papa Lazarou
* Crusader Heraldry OSP v0.1, Credit: CounterPoint391
* Eastern Armor OSP v1.0, Credit: Xenoargh for the camel, the Prophesy of Pendor mod for a horse and the Litus mod for another horse. For the rest Njunja.
* El Arte de la Guerre v1.75, Credit: leandrojas_ (only the cities and 35 of the castles have been used)
* Expanded Horizons v1.1, Credit: Openshaw
* Faction Arms Coloured v1.0, Credit: Monnikje
* Graphical Boost Pack v1.0, Credit: massimolippi for the compilation, Captain_Octavius for the Tulga fix. This pack features the following mods:
o Flora Enhancement Mod v1.2, Credit: killkhergit
o Polished Landscapes v1.0, Credit: gutekfiutek
o Polished Skyboxes v0.9, Credit: Charan
Note: One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with imagevs from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com
for more information.
* Flying missile pack v1.0, Credit: James
* HalfCataphract v2.0, Credit: Meshes by GothicKnight, textures by wanderer949
* Highlander Model Pack v1.0, Credit by Yamabusi
* Historic Castles Project - the British Isles v1.2, Credit: Adorno
* Improved Buildings v1.04, Credit: SendMeSmile
* Long Caparisoned Horses v2.0, Credit: ZIRA and the 1257 mod for some textures, SPAK for the horse mesh. For the rest: wanderer949.
* Magus Mod v1.7 (the items), Credit: Narf for the models, Oddball_E8 for the compilation
* More Horses v5.0, Credit: Textures made by AlienSlof, Talak and ZIRA. For the rest: wanderer949
* More Metal Sound Mod V2.2, Credit: Checkmaty
* More Warhorses v2.0, Credit: Textures made by ZIRA, meshes and bump maps by Michał. For the rest: wanderer949
* Movie Warband v27-12-2010, Credit: CHUR
* Narf's Transitional Armour Pack v1.3, Credit: Narf
* Oakeshott Sword Pack 0.2, Credit: CounterPoint391
* Open Source Project - Weapons v1.0, Credit: James, Luigi, RR_Raptor65 and The Pope for the items, Bismarck for the compilation.
* OSP Helmets v0.2, Credit: Luigi, Njiekovic, Ursca, Ubberdorc, Mirathei, Raz., The Pope, TRC and Dindi for the items, Dindi for the compilation. (Only 64 of the 66 items have been added)
* OSP Indo-Persian Armor Pack v1.2, Credit: drakharios (only 22 of the 46 helmets were added)
* OSP Indo-Persian Shields v2.0, Credit: drakharios
* OSP Item Variants v1.6, Credit: thick1988
* OSP Smiley Stuff v1.0, Credit: SendMeSmile
* OSP Spak Items v1.0, Credit: Spak (only 47 of the 51 items have been added)
* Open Source Project Warband v1.131b, Credit: Bismarck for the compilation. This pack features the following mods:
o Custom Commander v1.324, Credit: rubik
o Deployable Pavise Shield v1.0, Credit: Cartread
o Diplomacy v3.3.2, Credit: Waihti, hessuu, fisheye, rubik, jrider, Mjöllnir and Akmar Nibelung
o Warband Entrenched v1.0, Credit: Tempered
* Polished Buildings, Credit: gutekfiutek
* Pre-battle Orders & Deployment v0.81, Credit: Caba`drin
* Real Water Mod v1.1, Credit: CptJoker
* Reworked Armors OSP v1.6, Credit: Kovas
* Silver Wolfs Resource Pack 6.0, Credit: Silverwolf (only the Teutonic items and shields, and half of the Silverwolf items have been used)
* The Chocolate Box v1.01, Credit: Original artists: Dejawolf, Faradon, Maw, Narf, Talak and RR_Raptor65. Compilation by: beezarandy
* Training Fields v1.0, Credit: lucky lancer
* Utrehd's Castle Pack v.0.32, Credit: Utrehd (Only 4 of the 12 castles have been used)
* Utrehd's Music Pack v0.8, Credit: Utrehd and rejenorst
* Viking Model Pack v2010, Credit: dejawolf
* Warband Horses v4.0, Credit: Lor Dric (only 7 of the 10 horses were added)
Furthermore, it also features the following 4 scripts:
* Lancers: Use the right weapon! Battle edition v1.0, Credit: original code by CryptoCactus and Hatonastick, renewed code by Caba`drin.
* New presentations for reports v1.2, Credit: jrider
* Order: Skirmish Mode v1.0, Credit: Caba`drin
* Order: Weapon Type Switch v1.0, Credit: Caba`drin
From the mods:
* All arena's having overhauled, bringing more challenges and diversity to the fights there.
* All training grounds have been overhauled, making them less boring.
* New and more banners to choose from.
* A lot of Custom Commander options:
(click to show/hide)
This comes from the first post of the Custom Commander topic. Comments by me are in italic.
* Add a new menu before encounter that can choose NPC(unwounded) to be the leader instead of player.
* "Auto loot"(thanks to fisheye), with improvements by rubik.
* Auto-selling system.
* The skill 'Path-finding' increases Party map speed by 6% per skill level.
* If you enounter stronger enemies and leaving some soldiers behind to cover your retreat or after escaping, the movement speed will be twice the normal speed for half an hour (game time), then it will return to normal.
* A few changes to Native models, made a flying arrow model of my own, now flying arrows are more... immersive.
* Heroes (player, 17 NPCs, lords and kings) will get extra weapon points when he kill/stun a enemy troop. The amount of points depends on the xp gained and the hero's skill level of Weapon master.
* Add a mystic merchant to the taverns of towns. You can gamble with him like the Diablo II. You will see many items, but you can't see the prefix and the true price of the items. You will cost the money of the same item without a prefix, then you may get an item with a good prefix or maybe an item with a bad prefix.
* Troops in lords' parties or their towns or castles and also kingdom caravans will be sorted by the level of troops every 24 hours.
* The horse' HP will influence its speed, if the horse' HP is lower, its speed will be lower.
* Custom camera for battles. Note: this is also a feature in Diplomacy.
* You can view the upgrade trees of troops and all items in game.
* You can check out the effects of the prefix of an item with the prefix.
* Many mod options in camp menu.
* You can recruit troops for your own towns or castles.
* You can redefine the 4 keys for Custom Camera in camp menu.
* You can change the faction color of any factions in Camp menu.
* New quests about solving bandit heroes, you can take these quests from mayors in towns. Note: Removed in this pack due to compatibility issues.
* Show shot distance on sceen when you hit anything with ranged weapons.
* Show next pay day (accurate to to an hour) in the reports menu, only take effect after you had payed once.
* New character creation system, all questions and answers about your background are in one interface. You can a new character easily.
* Cavalry will choose the right weapons from weapons which they equipped (not from their hole inventory). When they are on horses, they will prefer to use lances and switch to other weapons when they are on foot.
* Horse archers won't switch weapons to melee weapons before they run out of their ammo.
* Rhodok sergeants will switch weapons to the glaive when they are close to the enemies if they had equipped it on back, and switch to a shield with an one-handed weapon when the enemies are far away to defense the enemies' arrows or bolts.
* Customizable troops can be renamed in the upgrade tree of them in reports menu. Note: Removed in this pack due to compatibility issues.
* High-level troops need more XP to upgrade.
* Towns, castles and villages are not visible at the beginning of the game and will be always visible after you had discovered them once. Note: This feature didn't work right, so I removed it.
* Each bandit heroes have 10 random names and their faces are also random. Removed in this pack due to compatibility issues.
* The names of all NPCs, travelers, booksellers, ransom broke are hidden before you talk with them once.
* Critical Strike! There is a chance of doing double damage. It depends on the character's weapon proficiency of its current weapon. Some special weapons such as the Killer's Bow also increases the chance of critical strike. Note: Removed because it apparently was bugged.
* Remove the settings of two weapon upgrade plans for NPCs. Only one weapon upgrade plans like BOW now.
* The troops of enemies' castles and towns will be always visible now.
* A lot of new diplomatic features:
(click to show/hide)
This comes from The Diplomacy info page. Comments by me are in italic.
* Persuasion attempts to convince your king to start a war
* Appoint a chamberlain, who will decrease tax inefficiency by 10% and gives you the ability to set tax rates. Taxes also have an effect on center relation and prosperity. In addition he will take care of paying wages and collecting income as well as giving you the possibility to secure your money
* Let your companions pick items from the chamberlain item pool (autoloot)
* Appoint a constable who recruits and trains troops and provides information about garrisons and troops of lords
* Send patrols to important locations
* Appoint a chancellor who sends gifts and messengers to other lords
* Village and town riots may occure if the people hate you and have to pay high tax rates. Counter them or negotiate with the leader.
* Let your spouse buy some food
* Pay staff salary
* Troops will start running away if you go into debts (this also applies to garrisons)
* Return fiefs to your king, he won't like this, though
* Move your residence (via spouse)
* Negotiate Mid-siege surrender/walk-out terms if defending your own keeps and towns
* Affiliate to families
* Send scouts to settlements
* Threaten other kingdoms with war and try to squeeze money out of them
* If a faction sues for peace you will have the option to set terms
* Possiblity to send a gift to another faction (fief or money)
* Send a spy to another kingdom
* Form an alliance, conclude a defensive pact, sign a trade agreement or conclude a non-aggression treaty with another faction.
* Change the domnestic policy of your kingdom. Choose between Centralization/Decentralization, Aristocracy/Plutocracy, Serfdom/Free subjects, Quality/Quantity which affects trade income, vassals armies size, AI army strength, relation between king and vassals as well as tax inefficiency
* When asking for a truce you will get the option to pay and/or give fiefs to conclude a truce.
* If another faction recognizes you as king you will have the option to ask for help against your enemy and in certain circumstances support the decision by paying money
* Choose your faction culture so all your lords will recruit the same type of troops
* Exchange or release your (own) prisoners
* Distribute spoils of war after you conquered a town or castle
* Send emissaries to persuade lords to join your kingdom
* Battle continuation and free death cam. Note: this is also a feature in Custom Commander.
* Amount of recruits available in villages will depend on honour, renown, being owner, being king, domnestic policies
* Horses will become slower if they are wounded
* New visual presentation of faction relations
* New presentations for some reports.
* New options before battle
* Fancier water
* Wider horizons
* Nicer blood
* Coloured faction arms instead of those black-transparent ones.
* Polished landscapes and skies
* 9 castles have been replaced by old English ones, 4 have been replaced by other castles. The rest of the towns and castles have been customized.
* New and improved sound effects.
* New combat animations.
* 1573 new items
* 104 new songs to listen to during your game.
The following I've added myself:
* A new npc: you can now hire Floris himself into your party! And yes, I've written all his dialogues.
* The Floris King Logos are now on boards outside the taverns.
* The first two banners have been replaced by the one of Holland, and my own family weapon.
* I've rebuilded the python files for Utrehd's Music Pack v0.8. Apparently there were more songs in this pack than were actually used. I solved that, and made sure the songs were to be used alongside the originals, not replacing them.
* I've given some troops items from the new and expanded list. This means that the new items aren't just available, but also readily used!
* I changed the stats of all the new horses: it now makes a small difference if you take for example a brown or black steppe horse.
* Complete new faces for all women.
* Totally new troop tree:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
1. Extract the downloaded .7z-file into your Modules directory. Even Winrar should be able to unpack it, just like a normal rar-file.
2. You're ready to go!
(click to show/hide)
Each mod in this pack has its own policy on using their stuff. To make it easier, I listed the licenses here.
About the stuff I made:
You may use it freely in your mod, as long as you give credit where credit is due. But you may only use my python entries for the items if you've got permission from the original authors.
About the mods:
The following mods may only be used after you've got permission from the author:
* 19 Warhorses v1.0
* Better Banners Mod v2.0
* El Arte de la Guerre v1.75
* Graphical Boost Pack v1.0
* Custom Commander v1.324
* Magus Mod v1.7
* More Metal Sound Mod V2.2
* Movie Warband v27-12-2010
* Polished Buildings
* Real Water Mod v1.1
* Utrehd's Castle Pack v.0.32
* Utrehd's Music Pack v0.8
* Warband Horses v4.0
The following mods are open source or free to use without permission, although you need to give credit where credit is due and it's always a good idea to send the authors a pm that you've used their mod:
* 15th century weapons v1.0
* Arena Overhaul mod v1.0
* Battlefield Priests v1.0
* Blood enhancement tweak v0.5
* Coloured Lances Project v1.0
* Crusader Heraldry OSP v0.1
* Crusader Heraldry OSP v0.1
* Deployable Pavise Shield v1.0
* Diplomacy v3.3.2
* Expanded Horizons v1.1
* Faction Arms Coloured v1.0
* Flying missile pack v1.0
* Highlander Model Pack v1.0
* HalfCataphract v2.0
* Historic Castles Project - the British Isles v1.2
* Improved Buildings v1.03
* Long Caparisoned Horses v2.0
* More Horses v5.0
* More Warhorses v2.0
* Narf's Transitional Armour Pack v1.3
* Oakeshott Sword Pack 0.2
* Open Source Project - Weapons v1.0
* OSP Helmets v0.2
* OSP Indo-Persian Armor Pack v1.2
* OSP Indo-Persian Shields v2.0
* OSP Item Variants v1.6
* OSP Smiley Stuff v1.0
* OSP Spak Items v1.0
* Pre-battle Orders & Deployment v0.81
* Reworked Armors OSP v1.6
* Silver Wolfs Resource Pack 6.0
* Training Fields v1.0
* Viking Model Pack v2010
* Warband Entrenched v1.0
Please send me a pm if I listed any mod in the wrong category.
(click to show/hide)
I would like to thank the following people:
The Beta testers:
Everyone in the topic!
And of course thanks to Armagan and the TaleWorlds team for creating Warband!
I hope I didn't forget anyone.
(click to show/hide)
When starting a new game:
When you start a new game, all works fine. I didn't spot any bugs.
When converting from native to 2.2:
When you convert a Native savegame to the Expanded Mod Pack, I noticed that the kingdom names are a little shifted in order, and in 'Notes' the images of the npc's are also wrong (although it will be corrected when you actually click on the npc). I haven't been able to find the cause of this, but after some playing I noticed that it doesn't break your game.
When converting from 1.0 to 2.2:
- When you convert from 1.0 to the next version, you've got the above problem, and an additional one with the troop trees that might be a hindrance. Some better tier units get a much lower level than they should have. And when I start a new game, they do have their right level. I guess it's because of the transition from one complex troop tree to another. The only thing I could do about it is making sure that similar units have the same position in the troops.txt, which I did. Despite that this hindrance occurs. I have found no way to fix that
- I also noticed that, when converting from 1.0 to the next version, I had to rehire my Diplomacy staff, who thereafter seemed to work fine. 60 denars is a small price to pay.
Disclaimer: Even though I did my best to make the mod pack as bug free as possible, it's possible that I have overlooked something. Don't panic, but instead report the bug as accurate as possible, so I can fix it.
« Son Düzenleme: Bugün, 01:31:28 ÖÖ Gönderen: Duh »