Multiple Wives :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Polygamy would effectively diminish the political aspect of marriage. When that one guy can have several wives, marrying your daughter to him no longer makes him part of your family, he'd be equally much part of the family of every other wife of his, making it less useful to give him your daughter in the first place.

The influx of noobs does eventually get to you, but fear not, we have an excellent administration team her eon these forums, and the fools, trolls, spammers, and other rule breakers in general shall soon be flushed out, and crushed by the force of the all mighty ban hammer.

Oh, never would I imply such a thing, I do not know him so wel myself, but he is certainly a good enough guy, and has been here more than long enough to have learned the ropes. In fact he is a veteran of these forums by all standards.

Indeed, we are complaining about newbs not folowing the rules and here we are spamming, how ironic. Anyways, I do not think that bigamy would be at all appropriate in this situation. Nobody would openly accept this, however, if it were to remain a secret... then that is another story entirely.

Whats so bad about noobs? You were once a noob, I was once a noob. He/she/him/her/they/them and we were all noobs :grin:.

Personally, I don't mind noobs flooding the forums at all because they don't bother me at all, sure they flood the forums but I don't mind at all. "Thats just the kind of person I am."

But we are all different people here :razz:. A lot of the people here mind, I'm one of the very few who don't :grin:.

Now back on topic, I guess I got too attached with chinese history :grin:. Chinese Emperors had a harem. Some had 10,000 women in their harem :grin:. I feel sorry for them.

But hey hey hey, this game is sand-box. We can make our *own* history. Hehehe. I'll have a bigger harem! Every women in Calradia!!

Indeed, I would prefer a module that improved the political system, tbh, as the game is currently, multiplayer, and enhanced graphics is all that entices me to purchase it, however it is an incredible piece of work, and I am not discrediting the devs in any way. It is, after all, an expansion, not a new game. I will simply ait untill the first batch of mods begin getting released, and hopw that one of them has some resemblance to what I am looking for. In fact, Sword of Damocles would probably be the perfect mod for WB with their already incredibly advanced political system on the original M&B.

Sadly only 2 factions qualify and one factions lords would wake up without their "equipment" if they tried it.

Would still be cool tho. Implement a pope-like figure who could banish swadians and rhodocks if they tried, nords would simply be replaced by a new random lord :mrgreen:

mbfreak2 said:
Whats so bad about noobs? You were once a noob, I was once a noob. He/she/him/her/they/them and we were all noobs :grin:.

Personally, I don't mind noobs flooding the forums at all because they don't bother me at all, sure they flood the forums but I don't mind at all. "Thats just the kind of person I am."

But we are all different people here :razz:. A lot of the people here mind, I'm one of the very few who don't :grin:.

Now back on topic, I guess I got too attached with chinese history :grin:. Chinese Emperors had a harem. Some had 10,000 women in their harem :grin:. I feel sorry for them.

But hey hey hey, this game is sand-box. We can make our *own* history. Hehehe. I'll have a bigger harem! Every women in Calradia!!

Only noobs who dont read the rules/recommended threads. We all probably did.

And i dont see the multiwife thing being practical. Too many nags.

Do not get me wrong, i have nothing against newbs personally, it's just that their inexperience wiht forums often angers me whenever I see 10 million Helpz me i iz a nubz0r popping up, or the I can't install warband, or the I complaints about WB or Mods not being exactly as they wish, and going on to say they hate us all, an wish we were never born.

bgfan said:
Do not get me wrong, i have nothing against newbs personally, it's just that their inexperience wiht forums often angers me whenever I see 10 million Helpz me i iz a nubz0r popping up, or the I can't install warband, or the I complaints about WB or Mods not being exactly as they wish, and going on to say they hate us all, an wish we were never born.

+10000

We can lock this like ten minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom