Multiple Wives :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Title says all. It would be awesome to marry all the females in Calradia!! When I enter my castle, I see a huge group of wives! Woohoo!!

One wife just *isn't* enough. Not for me :grin:. What ya think? I think it would be the best :razz:.

(Just a suggestion. No hard feelings)

If we can have multiple hubbys. :3 How's overthrowing a king because you are wife to all his lords sound?  :mrgreen:

Did you just call me a feminist? I am no feminist, however I do respect woman enough not to even wish to carry out multiple relationships... well... maybe in a game... and maybe in my fantasies... and... argghhh I don't have to answer to you!

bgfan said:
Did you just call me a feminist? I am no feminist, however I do respect woman enough not to even wish to carry out multiple relationships... well... maybe in a game... and maybe in my fantasies... and... argghhh I don't have to answer to you!

LOL!  :mrgreen:

Wordfighting with me is like..well... not quite comparing sizes with Pavlov. But it's close.

And as to the multiwife prospect. It wasnt really a thing in the middle ages...

Multiple wives sounds like a great idea!
The only thing now that need implementing would be a proper bedchamber to the castles and keeps.

But seriously, I don't see that happening in a feudal society. I understand religion is not presented well in MnB, but the other lords would probably find it completely unacceptable for a nobleman to be married to many women. Seems like a non-germane feature to the game.

Oh and hey Grove! Haven't seen you in a while.

Or do you? hmm... it is weird with the forum being so... active. I had grown ued to waiting about 10-20 minutes for new posts to be mad eon the forum, but now, it seems every time I refresh, there are 20 topics with new posts! Warband is incredibly succesful in terms of smaller games (would it still be considered indie at this point?)

Back
Top Bottom