Memory leak , sky in the ground , red textures & other dx9 problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandorallen

Veteran
Well , i saw a lot of topic where there are many problems about graphism or memory , and from what i've read in some topic or else , it all comes from dx9.

Since i'm not expert in this domain and that other game works with it , i would suppose that dx9 and M&B warband have a bad compatibility.

For my self , if i use dx9 , i walk in the sky and my budys are red ... with dx7 no problems even in absolutely full graphism , but with that mode i can't use things like shaders and so i loose performance ...

Anyway , i would lik to reunite every problems that are related to dx9 here , would help the devs to fix it.

Nah i'm not seeking for help eh , my problems come from that i have an ATI graphic cards , this is a uncompatibility betweeen ATI-DX9-M&B , but since i don't got some that other people have , i would like to reunite all of them (and not the hippie way reunite for peace , reunite to kill them'all !)

I already tried all the updated cleaning &etc stuff , i'm sooo used to it , my informatic life is a bug garden since five years now.

This, again, really, ****.

motivatord43720fc69790cdfe1766774afbb19576cc2cb2d.jpg

(See above post for further instructions).

Ehhh i don't have memory leak personnaly , just read in some post that there might be some relation with dx9 or Ati card , so i mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom