Offical Vocals Sound Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Official Vocals Soundpack mod version 7 (For Warband)

This is a very simple mod that adds a few death sounds that never made it into the vanilla game. It had to be made a mod so as to provide 32 death sounds which includes the old ones. I think Armagan used some if not all the sounds from vocals pack 6.5 so all that I've added are the additional death screams. I may add more content in the future but for now this is it.

Video to illustrate death sounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH8EMS9FAyY

Newest version by aleeque:

aleeque said:
I took the liberty to port the mod to Warband since 7.0 is no longer available. Rejenorst gave me permission to do so.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5iWoeRgDkvOM0FraFp0THEyQTA/view?usp=sharing

How to install: put the archive content into the folder of your module of choice, then open module.ini, scroll down to "scan_module_sounds = 0" and replace the zero with a "1". WARNING: if your mod already uses custom sounds, installing this one will most likely break it.

This mod does not replace any sounds, it only adds about 40 new ones. They are mostly death/hurt sounds made by the original developer team and for some reason they never made it into the game. Which is a shame, since they are very nice and fitting sounds adding some much needed diversity.

Old posts:

Link to file:
www.rejenorst.com/projects/NVP7.rar

(Please let me know if the upload is ok.)

To install simply extract the NVP7.rar into your warband modules folder and select NVP7 as your choice of mod in the Warband configuration screen.

Alternatively you may (as a modder) like to add the sounds to your mod in which case you need to add the following lines to your sounds module py where it says man die:

("man_die",sf_priority_10,  ["man_death_1.ogg","man_death_2.ogg","man_death_3.ogg","man_death_4.ogg","man_death_5.ogg","man_death_6.ogg","man_death_7.ogg","man_death_8.ogg","man_death_9.ogg","man_death_10.ogg","man_death_11.ogg","man_death_12.ogg","man_death_13.ogg","man_death_14.ogg","man_death_15.ogg","man_death_16.ogg","man_death_17.ogg","man_death_18.ogg","man_death_19.ogg","man_death_20.ogg","man_death_21.ogg","man_death_22.ogg","man_death_23.ogg","man_death_24.ogg","man_death_25.ogg","man_death_26.ogg","man_death_27.ogg","man_death_28.ogg","man_death_29.ogg","man_death_30.ogg","man_death_31.ogg","man_death_32.ogg"]),# ["man_fall_1.ogg","man_fall_2.ogg","man_fall_3.ogg","man_fall_4.ogg"]),

The following are older versions for M&B not warband:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now also available is Cries of War soundpack and Vocals soundpack hybrid here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51600.0.html

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 6.5 BETA (THIS IS A MOD AND NOT A SFX REPLACER BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REPLACE YOUR NATIVE SOUND.TXT AND SOUNDS WITH THIS.)

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=962

module_sound.py is not included in the rar but can be downloaded here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/167214742/module_sounds.py.html

Be aware that Ive renamed most of the sounds to be in numerical order.

Please give feedback if you feel something is off and for a change if something is positive :razz:

-For those that dont know what this soundpack does; it adds alot of death screams and additional vocal sounds which are made and edited by the same person who made the vocals sounds for the vanilla game.

-Most of the sounds from 6.0 ported for version 1.011

-Removed music pack since M&B now has a decent music score

-Have configured the hit sounds for pierce/blunt/cut dammage. This doesn't seem that apparent in arena mode though which is fine.

-I have yet to add additional female death sounds by Jade but don't have them here in the Philippines. Will get it done when Im back in Australia.

Planned updates:

-As you know I'm constantly adding/replacing or fixing sounds until I am happy with the result. Please don't hesitate to post criticism/suggestions feedback. Thanks.

Enjoy and please post feedback/comments/crits etc thanks.

TO ADD THE SOUNDS TO YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD DO THE FOLLOWING. FIRST BACKUP THE DESTINATION MOD DIRECTORIES SOUND.TXT/MUSIC.TXT AND SOUND FOLDER/MUSIC FOLDER. AFTER THAT COPY PASTE THE SOUND.TXT AND MUSIC.TXT FROM NATIVEV MODULES FOLDER INTO THE DESIRED MOD FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT THE SOUNDS TO BE PLAYED. THEN COPY PASTE THE SOUNDS FROM NATIVEV/SOUNDS OR MUSIC FOLDER INTO THE DESTINATION MOD'S SOUND FOLDER.

WARNING!: IF THE TARGETED MOD USES ANY SOUNDS OF ITS OWN, ESPECIALLY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT ARE NOT IN NATIVE THEN THESE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. TO CHECK IF THE MOD USES ANY OF ITS OWN SOUNDS THEN CHECK ITS SOUND FOLDER TO SEE IF THE MOD HAS ANY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT NEED TO BE LINKED VIA THE SOUNDS.TXT FILE. IF NOT THEN YOU SHOULD BE OK AS THE MOD IS RELYING ON NATIVE SOUNDS.
EDIT: REMMEMBER TO CHECK THE README.TXT IN SOUND FOLDER IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE NON-NATIVE SOUND USAGE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[

b]VOCAL SOUNDPACK 6.0 BETA [/b] (THIS IS A MOD AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

http://rapidshare.com/files/127803364/NV6.rar.html

module_sound.py and module_music.py is not included in the rar. I will add these as a seperate download later or send them to anyone that requests them. 

Just a note that sounds not fully edited yet, will finalize editing in v6.5!!! Please give feedback if you feel something is off and for a change if something is positive :razz:

-Newly recorded death, yell and insult screams

-Added siege of swadia track

-Added new female hit sounds (More coming just waiting for my source to record additional stuff.

Planned updates:

-As you know I'm constantly adding/replacing or fixing sounds until I am happy with the result. Please don't hesitate to post criticism/suggestions feedback. Thanks.

TO ADD THE SOUNDS TO YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD DO THE FOLLOWING. FIRST BACKUP THE DESTINATION MOD DIRECTORIES SOUND.TXT/MUSIC.TXT AND SOUND FOLDER/MUSIC FOLDER. AFTER THAT COPY PASTE THE SOUND.TXT.MUSIC.TXT FROM NATIVEV MODULES FOLDER INTO THE DESIRED MOD FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT THE SOUNDS TO BE PLAYED. THEN COPY PASTE THE SOUNDS FROM NATIVEV/SOUNDS OR MUSIC FOLDER INTO THE DESTINATION MOD'S SOUND FOLDER.

WARNING!: IF THE TARGETED MOD USES ANY SOUNDS OF ITS OWN, ESPECIALLY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT ARE NOT IN NATIVE THEN THESE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. TO CHECK IF THE MOD USES ANY OF ITS OWN SOUNDS THEN CHECK ITS SOUND FOLDER TO SEE IF THE MOD HAS ANY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT NEED TO BE LINKED VIA THE SOUNDS.TXT FILE. IF NOT THEN YOU SHOULD BE OK AS THE MOD IS RELYING ON NATIVE SOUNDS.
EDIT: REMMEMBER TO CHECK THE README.TXT IN SOUND FOLDER IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE NON-NATIVE SOUND USAGE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 5.0 BETA (THIS IS A MOD AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=790

module_sound.py and module_music.py is not included in the rar. I will add these as a seperate download later or send them to anyone that requests them. 

Adds death screams to the old muffled back of the throat arr death sounds.

Different selection of screams made by Rejenorst.

All voices edited in pitch to sound less high pitched.

Added several music tracks... Have not checked whether all of them work in game as of yet but will release a newer vocals pack soon anyway.

Planned updates:

TO ADD THE SOUNDS TO YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD DO THE FOLLOWING. FIRST BACKUP THE DESTINATION MOD DIRECTORIES SOUND.TXT/MUSIC.TXT AND SOUND FOLDER/MUSIC FOLDER. AFTER THAT COPY PASTE THE SOUND.TXT.MUSIC.TXT FROM NATIVEV MODULES FOLDER INTO THE DESIRED MOD FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT THE SOUNDS TO BE PLAYED. THEN COPY PASTE THE SOUNDS FROM NATIVEV/SOUNDS OR MUSIC FOLDER INTO THE DESTINATION MOD'S SOUND FOLDER.

I will continue to add/make and subtract sounds when I get back and I will begin working on all sorts of vocals when I get back.

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.9 BETA (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

module_sound.py and module_music.py is now included in the rar.THE MODULE_SOUND.PY/MODULE_MUSIC.PY WILL EXTRACT INTO YOUR MODULES DIRECTORY.

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=621

I've used python to code my own vocals mod. This is just the native game with extra vocals added for less repetition. These vocals may or may not be in next release.

Includes module_sound.py for your modding pleasure.
Includes module_music.py for your modding pleasure

-Compatible with version 0.903

-All vocal battle sounds lowered by 2 octaves to make all the units sound like they have a deep voice. Please let me know if you guys prefer the old pitch and I'll replace the sounds with the previous ones. Apart from that there are no other changes.

I will continue to add/make and subtract sounds when I get back and I will begin working on all sorts of vocals when I get back.

Planned updates:

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.8 BETA (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

module_sound.py and module_music.py is now included in the rar.THE MODULE_SOUND.PY/MODULE_MUSIC.PY WILL EXTRACT INTO YOUR MODULES DIRECTORY.

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=600

I've used python to code my own vocals mod. This is just the native game with extra vocals added for less repetition. These vocals may or may not be in next release.

-Compatible with version 0.901

Planned updates:

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.7 BETA (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=590
http://rapidshare.com/files/69839855/NV47.rar.html

-Compatible with version 0.894

-Raised volume of many of the combat vocal sounds like the insults, grunts etc via compressor.

-Lowered all combat vocal sounds by (one octave?) in order to place vocals on more neutral mid range tone.
this is barely noticable probably but it seems to make a difference for me anyway (Let me know if you dissaprove. Thanks).
(Sound variation option in sound configuration works fairly well now btw as Armagan lowered the high pitch levels by 30% so no more chipmonk voices as far as I can tell.)

-- Added three custom music track for map and battle. Please post feedback as this is experimental.
Custom Track names so far =

- March of the Nords  combat/map
- Rage of the Vagiers  combat (Probably not a totally finished track and may still need work.)
- Calradian Steppes    combat/map (Will be map only later on)
- The Last Duel ( combat. Probably won't have this one in later vocal packs unless people want it there.)

(Please let me know if the bass is to much or if the track just plain sucks and mabey if your feeling generous let me know if you actually like the damn thing. Thanks. (To get rid of it just copy music.txt from the native folder in modules to the NativeV folder.)

Planned updates:

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.6 (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=583

-Fixed one of the sounds which would play loud regardless of distance. Turns out one of the sounds was in stereo.

-Added one custom music track for map and battle. Please post feedback as this is experimental. Track name = March of the Nords
(Please let me know if the bass is to much or if the track just plain sucks and mabey if your feeling generous let me know if you actually like the damn thing. Thanks. (To get rid of it just copy music.txt from the native folder in modules to the NativeV folder.)

Planned updates:

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.5 (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

module_sound.py is now included in the rar.THE MODULE_SOUND.PY WILL EXTRACT INTO YOUR MODULES DIRECTORY.

Rapid share link- File repositry isnt working for me at the moment:

http://rapidshare.com/files/63830416/NV45.rar.html

-Added the few non-violent death sounds which Armagan chose for official release and added them to all the v4.0 death sounds for even more variation

-Used all the v4.0 sounds for now

-man_hit_1-4 deleted as these were from Warriders soundpack. They were not used in the module py but I forgot to remove them from the rar

-Please be aware there is one pain and hit sound (number 0 for both) which has no sound in it for silent kill variation.

Im currently in the Philippines so Im working from a laptop. I didnt get as much time to test this as possible unfortunatley. One issue ive noticed is that occassionally I hear a scream out of nowhere. Please report this is you are getting this as well or if its just the overload on my laptop as its straining a bit :smile:

I will continue to add/make and subtract sounds when I get back and I will begin working on party vocals and possibly King vocals for Armagan if he needs them when I get back.

Planned updates:

-Theres some death/hit sounds I may replace, I could seriously use your feedback if theres a sound you hate/like.

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG; I'VE TESTED THIS ON SICILY MOD AND SEEMS TO WORK.
TO ADD THE SOUNDS TO YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD DO THE FOLLOWING. FIRST BACKUP THE DESTINATION MOD DIRECTORIES SOUND.TXT AND SOUND FOLDER. AFTER THAT COPY PASTE THE SOUND.TXT FROM NATIVEV MODULES FOLDER INTO THE DESIRED MOD FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT THE SOUNDS TO BE PLAYED. THEN COPY PASTE THE SOUNDS FROM NATIVEV/SOUNDS FOLDER INTO THE DESTINATION MOD'S SOUND FOLDER. WARNING!: IF THE TARGETED MOD USES ANY SOUNDS OF ITS OWN, ESPECIALLY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT ARE NOT IN NATIVE THEN THESE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. TO CHECK IF THE MOD USES ANY OF ITS OWN SOUNDS THEN CHECK ITS SOUND FOLDER TO SEE IF THE MOD HAS ANY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT NEED TO BE LINKED VIA THE SOUNDS.TXT FILE. IF NOT THEN YOU SHOULD BE OK AS THE MOD IS RELYING ON NATIVE SOUNDS.

OLD VERSIONS:

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 4.0 (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

module_sound.py is now included in the zip.THE MODULE_SOUND.PY WILL EXTRACT INTO YOUR MODULES DIRECTORY.

Rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/52982586/NV40.ZIP.html

File repositry link:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=507

-Added more death sounds (Mostly screams)
-Added more hit sounds
-Have replaced/removed or edited sounds while testing (this is something I continue to do)
-Added 1 silent death + 1 silent hit sound

-Fixed some hit sounds not being played because they were coded into the wrong line.

Planned updates:

-Theres one or two death/hit sounds I will replace.

-Note: Man_hit_1 -4 are not being used in this mod as I didn't code them in and they were not used in by M&B to begin with. I just want to point out that man_hit_1-4 is from Dablade's soundpack and was in my sound's dir at the time after I had a try of dablades soundpack. I forgot to remove them from my sound folder before zipping this file.

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG; I'VE TESTED THIS ON SICILY MOD AND SEEMS TO WORK.
TO ADD THE SOUNDS TO YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD DO THE FOLLOWING. FIRST BACKUP THE DESTINATION MOD DIRECTORIES SOUND.TXT AND SOUND FOLDER. AFTER THAT COPY PASTE THE SOUND.TXT FROM NATIVEV MODULES FOLDER INTO THE DESIRED MOD FOLDER WHERE YOU WANT THE SOUNDS TO BE PLAYED. THEN COPY PASTE THE SOUNDS FROM NATIVEV/SOUNDS FOLDER INTO THE DESTINATION MOD'S SOUND FOLDER. WARNING!: IF THE TARGETED MOD USES ANY SOUNDS OF ITS OWN, ESPECIALLY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT ARE NOT IN NATIVE THEN THESE WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. TO CHECK IF THE MOD USES ANY OF ITS OWN SOUNDS THEN CHECK ITS SOUND FOLDER TO SEE IF THE MOD HAS ANY CUSTOM SOUNDS THAT NEED TO BE LINKED VIA THE SOUNDS.TXT FILE. IF NOT THEN YOU SHOULD BE OK AS THE MOD IS RELYING ON NATIVE SOUNDS.
-------------------------------
VOCAL SOUNDPACK 3.5 (A NEW MODULE AND NOT A SFX REPLACER)

If any mod devs require the python script for the sounds pm me and I'll upload it for you. (I will probably include it in the files in future releases.

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=502

I've used python to code my own vocals mod. This is just the native game with extra vocals added for less repetition.

Features:

- Added New hit sounds so there is no longer 4-5 hit sounds but around 10 or so. Some of the Hit sounds might be replaced later on.
- Replaced some of the yell sounds, might add more but there's a fair few there already
- All sounds increased volume via a compressor effect including the native sfx. I didn't increase the volume of the insults though. I will probably do that in 4.0 unless you prefer their volume lower.
Planned updates:

-Will probably add a few extra deaths sounds.
-I might add some more SFX sounds especialyy armour hit sounds etc but we'll see how it goes. One of the native sfx sounds is a tad repetative.

-------------------------------

VOCAL SOUNDPACK 3.0

THIS IS THE OLDER VOCALS PACK WHICH IS NOT A MOD BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL THE SOUNDS OF VERSION 3.5 +

EDIT: Sound pack v3.0 available here for download:

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=176

With each new version you may want to back up the sound folder incase you dont like some of the vocal changes as everything is work in progress and i may change sounds that i dont like over and over again until im happy with it.

SOUNDPACK UPLOADED TO MISCEALLANOUS FOLDER.
FEATURES OF THE VOCAL SOUNDPACK:

-More violent deaths and hit sounds (done by the turd who does the voices for M&B)
-Constantly tinkered about with fine tuned vocals  :roll: including new victory/death/hit/warcry sounds.
-New better party greeting vocals
-This soundpack will be linked off the main Taleworlds webpage when its done and some of the sounds will be used for vanilla so have your say.
-This pack does not replace any SFX, only the vocal sound files in your M&B sound directory which is were you should extract the rar.

The sound pack Version 3.0 includes (doesnt really deserve a 3.0 as its mostly finetuning but anywho  :cool: ) :

-Changed the shortyell's back to version 2.0 as they blended much better and didn't annoy me as much.
-Replaced a few death sounds particulalry death 40 and 21 with newer ones as the older didnt blend to well.
-Included a short txt file with details etc (forgot to add how to install for new people, will add with next version.)

The sound pack Version 2.5 includes:

-Some new ugh sounds which are more desperate sounding  (replaces some old ones) *Im not even sure these are coded ingame yet. I dont hear em while playing*
-Some new less screamy death sounds which replace some of the ones i thought were crap
-New River Pirate Party vocals (A mixture of french/spanish accent, I quite like these, dunno about u :razz: )
-New Pesant Party Vocals (Kinda WIP but better than the current set)
-Edited Bandit/Vagier Vocals (Just little pitch edits to make it blend better.)
-One new Victory sound (Replaces yes with a deeper sounding one.)
-New yell sounds that replace the glory and to battle screams with non worded screams (I felt the insults are enough)

*EDIT: Also added mixed/added/changed the insults a bit.. im still not happy with them and was going to wait until tommorrow with the release to redo some but meh..WIP

The sound pack Version 2.0 includes:

-New grunt sounds (replaces old)
-New deaths to replace some of the ones i thought were crap
-New Sea Raider Party vocals
-Some new Victory sounds (also replaced Hurrah with Victory!)

The sound pack Version 1.5 includes:

-New Victory screams (still work in progress)
-New Vageir party vocals
-Some new hit sounds to try and minimize repetition. (Still work in progress)
-Includes all the sounds from 1.0 except for those that are overwritten by 1.5 (Backup your sound dir incase you dont like some of the new uns.)

The sound pack Version 1.0 includes:

-New Death sounds (the current ones in MB are hard to distinguish from pain sounds)
-New pain sounds (the current ones are very annoying after a while so i made new ones)
-New Warcries (some are good but some Ive replaced them)
-New Grunts (Some new weapon swings)
-New Taunts (Redid the taunts, got rid of you will pay and damn you)

-Eventually I'll redo the faction party voices but that will be after im done with the battle sounds
-Eventually there will be some new victory sounds to replace the bad ones.

*I wont do any hit specific sounds until next release probably as there are only 5 currently coded*
All these sounds should sound fairly good once voice variation is fixed in next release I hope.

NOTE: This soundpack was made for version 0.751 so Im not sure if it will work 100% or cover any new sounds in 0.801 and over.
From quickly checking the sound folder I dont think much has changed so feel free to use as you see fit.

You can stick it on the Repository if you want.

I'm moving this to Mod Discussion. Feel free to link to it from your other thread.

Don't be to hard on yourself. For your first attempt that was rather impressive and the sounds are really quite good, but there is always room for improvement, yes? I look forward to your future efforts ^_^

I am probably one of my worst critiques but rightly so.
Thanks for the support :grin:

This is sort of a mod i guess. I will send my final pack to Armagan for possible use.

Ok i have version 1.0 of vocals pack done, redid all the vocals today. It pretty much replaces all the current battle vocals except victory for now. If anyone wants to host it let me know. Im going to send it to Armagan tonight to see if he wants to use any sounds from it.

If anyone can host the file drop me a pm with your email and I'll send you the pack. Thanks.

Note: That for now it replaces the sounds but eventually I'll take the best of the old and mix with the best of the new and have a ton of variation but for now im not sure i can just drop in sounds with new names and hope they'll work.

rejenorst said:
If anyone can host the file drop me a pm with your email and I'll send you the pack. Thanks.
You can host it at the Repository if you want (link's in my sig), that's what it's for. Just set up an account and request upload privileges, and I'll add you.

New Vocals pack is uploaded:

http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/index.php

Check it out if you like MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP THE SOUND DIRECTORY FIRST!!!

Thanks Janus.

Please post feedback.

Thankyou!

Thanks, great sounds i love the aggression in them, but may i suggest that some of the death sounds could be a little less aggressive, saying GRRARRR! when dying is a little special, no big deal though. Also a readme would be handy, i ended up putting the sounds to the modules/sounds and later realized they are supposed to go into /sounds

Thanks for the feedback, I will update these again from time to time and try to improve individual files. As it stands i wanted to improve the current battle sounds because they were getting to me a bit.

Eventually i hope to do more with lots of variation :grin:
At the moment im not so good at modding so im not sure how to code more than the ones that are in at the moment :smile:

I'd say it's pretty hard for one person to record vocals for all the armies in the entire game. No wonder the sounds can feel a bit repetitive sometimes. :grin:

Very true, thats why I have to work on making the sounds as easy on the ear as possible. Each charachter is loaded into the game with a different pitch value which helps a little. Eventually we may have enough variations and possibly another voice or so (depending) to have less repetition. I know Armagan is coding in a few things for hit sounds which will help too. :grin:

Spoke to Armagan today. Most of the sound pack sounds will most likley be included in next release.
I think if their along with the old ones there should be alot of variety and I can work on updating the next set of sounds and fine tuning so battles sound just right.

long range said:
u shuld mix this mod with the warrider soundpack and make a complete package for .750, just suggestion
Wouldn't be a bad idea, some of Arbalest's sounds are rather nice. He has said in the past that he doesn't mind any mod project using what they want of it; he'd probably be fine with the core game using some of them as well if asked. He doesn't come around to the forums but very very rarely any more, but he does answer e-mails, so Armagan could e-mail him about it if interested.

The main thing armagan would be worried about is copyright. Warrider and anyone ealse should feel free to use my sounds in their mod though since they are the games sounds.

Back
Top Bottom