THE SSGH IS LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SSGH is looking for a challenge! Are their any clans worthy of doing battle with us and are up to the task?? Our clan has not yet been defeated and is on a 10-0 clan battle win streak. If you are up to the challenge let me!

The SSGH is also recruiting. If you would like to join a clan that favors team work, honor, glory, and never being defeated please let me know!

SCGavin said:
Are you EU or NA? What does SSGH stand for? Whom did you play against?

I am neither EU or NA but I play on both server types with no lag. I can recall so far the KAOS clan, the LGA clan the RI clan, the HUNT clan, and I can find you the others if you really want me to go indepth.
socks said:
10-0? I call bull****.

Then perhaps you would like to challenge us and end up just like the 10.
Amroth said:
This is your first post here.  Your silly tricks have no place here.

silly tricks?? I went on here because we are looking for a clan worthy of a challenge and to recruit new members. No tricks.

oh and SSGA stands for Seattle Steel Golden Hoard. It is a branch of of a total war clan known as the Seattle Steel.

RobertMUGABE said:
SCGavin said:

I am neither EU or NA but I play on both server types with no lag. I can recall so far the KAOS clan, the LGA clan the RI clan, the HUNT clan, and I can find you the others if you really want me to go indepth.
What location then? China? Australia? Southern America? Asia? Never heard of any of those clans by the way.

SCGavin said:
RobertMUGABE said:
SCGavin said:

What location then? China? Australia? Southern America? Asia? Never heard of any of those clans by the way.

I myself live in South Africa. my clan mates are from all over tho. We can play all serves with no lag which is nice.

Amroth said:
Where is the documentation of SSGA existing?  Wouldn't it be SSGH, if the last word is hoard?

Sorry... it is SSGH if you look at my first post of the entire thread. And it used to be a total war clan so we have a website and a Steam site.

RobertMUGABE said:
I am neither EU or NA but I play on both server types with no lag. I can recall so far the KAOS clan, the LGA clan the RI clan, the HUNT clan,

I've heard of none of those clans. Trust me, I would know. They'd be on our scrim record too.

The fact that you've never heard of nK shows you clearly don't know jack about the competitive M&B scene in North America.

Oh, and stop double posting. You can click the modify button.

Orion said:
RobertMUGABE said:
I am neither EU or NA but I play on both server types with no lag. I can recall so far the KAOS clan, the LGA clan the RI clan, the HUNT clan,

I've heard of none of those clans. Trust me, I would know. They'd be on our scrim record too.

The fact that you've never heard of nK shows you clearly don't know jack about the competitive M&B scene in North America.

Oh, and stop double posting. You can click the modify button.

Well then I think those clans just like us are new to the M&B competative scene.. all I know is that we are undefeated and are looking for a challenge. We have just reciently branched from Total war to M&B so dont disrespect myself and my clan for posting for a challenge and recruitment. Perhaps you would like to challenge us since you are SO GOOD???

RobertMUGABE said:
Perhaps you would like to challenge us since you are SO GOOD???

Only if you've got enough players to actually have a real match. Head over to www.nobody-knows.us if you want to request a match.

nK started the competitive scene in Warband with the first clan scrim during the beta period, and have since been the undisputed top clan in North America. In case you wondering, anyway.

Orion said:
RobertMUGABE said:
Perhaps you would like to challenge us since you are SO GOOD???
nK started the competitive scene in Warband with the first clan scrim during the beta period, and have since been the undisputed top clan in North America. In case you wondering, anyway.
Actually no, SLMC is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom