THE SSGH IS LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This community is too small to pull off stuff such as this RobertMUGABE, and despite you trying hard, we all know you are being dishonest.

As I recall it, some US clans were the ones who came up with the idea, and then someone in Europe decided to have an e-peen contest and do the same thing. It significantly degraded my opinion of those EU clans who participated in the hype of 'beating the US', particularly 22nd.

Regendur said:
They're only legit if they have an official thread on the forums!

/elitism
Sure, might be, but I hardly find anything wrong with a bit of suspicion after being told that they have players on both EU and US servers, no ping problems whatsoever ( ! ), and that they have defeated 10 clans I've never ever heard of ( and I've lived inside this game for the past 6 months or so ) 10-0.

Regendur said:
They're only legit if they have an official thread on the forums!

/elitism

Indeed, sirrah!  Indeed!  *monocle pops out of eye with astonishment*

Orion said:
RobertMUGABE said:
Perhaps you would like to challenge us since you are SO GOOD???

Only if you've got enough players to actually have a real match. Head over to www.nobody-knows.us if you want to request a match.

nK started the competitive scene in Warband with the first clan scrim during the beta period, and have since been the undisputed top clan in North America. In case you wondering, anyway.

I'm trying to think of a way where you could sound more arrogant, but nothing's coming to mind.  :lol:

I was trying really hard, and I was going to put this line in front of it:

"A little clan history & dickwaving:"

But then I didn't want to write too much, so I left it at that. It felt wrong having the little title above it when it was so short.

But hey, you can be arrogant too! You took part in that first-ever scrim. :lol:

Anyway, poor Robert got trumped in the nK duel server really bad.

How the hell did this thread turn into a "We did the first clan match" " NO WE did the first clan match".  and "We are the best" "NO WE are the best".
Some one really needs to set up a proper clan scrim tables, or something, like a league...
I would do it, but I think I dont want to land myself in all the **** I would have to deal with, and many clans will not think it fair if a 22nd member was doing it. If any player with no allegiances fancies helping us out then sure it might happen.... but... until then...
We could always ask the developers to set it up...
Anyhoo, cya all on the battlefield!

socks said:
As I recall it, some US clans were the ones who came up with the idea
Idea of what? Clan matches? Thank God we have Americans, as we would not have clan matches without them! Oooh saay caan yooouuu seeeeee!

Rawr! Finally an hard challenge for us! Rawr!!! Come on, I want to do it!!! Hoping in a non-sucky-ping server...

longbow93 said:
Rawr! Finally an hard challenge for us! Rawr!!! Come on, I want to do it!!! Hoping in a non-sucky-ping server...

Did i hear a note of sarcasm up there? I bet  i can take out 4 at once of those so called masters of warband...

Bite Me said:
How the hell did this thread turn into a "We did the first clan match" " NO WE did the first clan match".  and "We are the best" "NO WE are the best".
Some one really needs to set up a proper clan scrim tables, or something, like a league...
I would do it, but I think I dont want to land myself in all the **** I would have to deal with, and many clans will not think it fair if a 22nd member was doing it. If any player with no allegiances fancies helping us out then sure it might happen.... but... until then...
We could always ask the developers to set it up...
Anyhoo, cya all on the battlefield!

:roll:

I made a set of league-caliber rules around the time 22nd was forming their "clan council" or whatnot. I haven't shared them with the larger community for the same reasons you haven't. I've still got them, though, if anyone would be arsed to take a look.

And when I say league-caliber, I mean strict with intentional redundancy and fool-proofing. You wouldn't bother to do half of it if you could rely on everyone to be honest. :lol:

Orion why not make a thread about a league, gather some like-minded people (I think harlequin is up for it, for instance) and sort some shiz out?

Why not? Well, to be blunt: your clan.

nK used to play along with 22nd's clan scrim rule-making gig, but it seemed like every suggestion we sent in - while it might be well-received in a PM - never got mentioned in the thread. Then there's the whole scrim history between nK and the 22nd, and I won't drag that up again.

In short, 22nd started up the "rules by the community, for the community" bit and I imagine some would see it as a slap in the face if I came along all on my lonesome and posted my rules made by me without input from anybody but my clan mates.

Orion said:
Why not? Well, to be blunt: your clan.

nK used to play along with 22nd's clan scrim rule-making gig, but it seemed like every suggestion we sent in - while it might be well-received in a PM - never got mentioned in the thread. Then there's the whole scrim history between nK and the 22nd, and I won't drag that up again.

In short, 22nd started up the "rules by the community, for the community" bit and I imagine some would see it as a slap in the face if I came along all on my lonesome and posted my rules made by me without input from anybody but my clan mates.

Ya have my full support! We need something more than guys appearing from nowhere saying we won 20 battles none lost! Hell yeah!

Temuzu said:
socks said:
As I recall it, some US clans were the ones who came up with the idea
Idea of what? Clan matches? Thank God we have Americans, as we would not have clan matches without them! Oooh saay caan yooouuu seeeeee!
The idea for the 'first Warband clan match'. And then, iirc, Spanky made a thread titled exactly the same with the specific purpose of being better than the Americans.

While I'm not exactly infatuated with my nation, and I've always been interested in Europe, it was pretty pathetic.

I've already tought about the league Orion and, to avoid any problem about rules, tought about a council made by all clan leaders partecipating who could change, with majority of votes, a rule.
Anyway I prefered to keep the project for later on as right now there are still lot of patches coming out and the new clans are really few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom