Question: Move my court room to another fief I hold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, it's been a while.
Bought Warband in the start of the month and I've been playing it since then, till I got frustrated from dying so much and decide to try out new SP features. I really like the new additions but one thing gets me really confused: I conquered a castle at first and it became automatically my court fief with my wife and advisor etc... But then I got myself a town and I wish to make it my "capital" or to move the "court room" to there but I can't find the button or something, I guess. I also wanted to ask what happens if I make all my companions vassals: Who will be the emissary then and is it possible to have a generic advisor instead of a companion?

I've not started my own Kingdom since release, but I know that as of late beta, this feature wasn't yet implemented. If it's in now, I'd guess that you would move your court by talking to your administrator.

Why the hell wasn't a feature like this implemented? I mean seriously, did they think everyone was only going to have one castle or city, or not want to move their capital?

Wish I could help Storm, but I haven't got that far into the game yet. A bunch of late-game questions might go unanswered for a bit as many people have not had a chance to start their own kingdom yet.

If it has not been fully implemented yet or if it is bugged, don't worry too much. The devs will patch it soon enough :smile:

Ok, thanks!
By the way, do you have the Steam version? I noticed it downloaded an update for Warband so I rushed to check it out but then I saw it's still 1.104. Pretty weird, huh?

latest patch IS 1.1.04

anyway, as for the original question, i've asked it too, and many others did as well

no one knows, since there is no feature to do so, i suggest, if you want a city to be "capital", make it your first conquest...

Ok, I have gotten that far and you have to talk to your advisor to tell them you want to move where they stay at. So that would, in essence, change your capital to wherever they moved.

Also, i'm not sure about the companion part as it is very difficult for me to, thus far, get my kingdom started since Veigars betrayed me.
:cry:

Katou said:
Ok, I have gotten that far and you have to talk to your advisor to tell them you want to move where they stay at. So that would, in essence, change your capital to wherever they moved.
Unfortunately, No such option exists for me...

Um in my game I went to a city that belonged to me when my court was in a castle. One of the options on the city menu was "Move your court here" and it required that you bring some materials (Hammer and Velvet I think?). I didn't actually move it but it seemed possible.

Zyedy said:
Um in my game I went to a city that belonged to me when my court was in a castle. One of the options on the city menu was "Move your court here" and it required that you bring some materials (Hammer and Velvet I think?). I didn't actually move it but it seemed possible.

Same here, my court is in suno but I have the option to move it to praven (the only other town that i havnt given away) if i have tools and velvet in my inventory.

ok ive made a whole account just to reply to this.

I was having this same problem, got velvet and tools, want to move court from a castle to a new city i got, or different castle for all that matters, no options appears in castle menu.

SOLUTION: Updating to ver. 1.153 solved the issue, now the option is there.

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom