Serial key Activation denied

Users who are viewing this thread

Leorik_king said:
I have receive an answer for this issue from Taleworlds  :
Greetings,
We advise all players to download the latest version of the game from here: (1.104)
http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx?dir=download.aspx?type=2

Ditn't help at all. I allready had 1.104, by the way, but istalled the patch just to be sure.

Edit: If they are able and willing to reset your key, someone please tell me.

Edit2: Just realized that in his greed Armagan decided that I would have to rebuy the game to play Warband, and all the "problems" I had while trying to activate were because of I was using my good old M&B key I've had since version 0.8 original Mount&Blade.

In Mount&Blade, as in other indie games, I've allways loved that the developers pay attention to and take care of their, few in the beginning, fans. This is getting too industrial, I don't want to pay for a game of which I own allready 90% (multiplayer isn't that big change).

I'll rather give my money as a donation to Bay 12 Games. Dwarf Fortress is epic.

1.) Caterpeleus or whatever your name is...  You are retarded... That is all.

2.) I have yet to receive a response from Taleworlds or Avongate.  This is terrible service.  If it is not possible to reactivate my serial then I would like a refund of my money.

Same problem here as everyone else. It accepted my key yesterday but today it doesn't and I can't continue my game.

Taleworlds, has responded by reactivating my serial and instructing me to download the latest version.  I have been a little impatient.  Thanks to Taleworlds for the customer support.

Catyrpelius said:
jimg556 said:
1.) Caterpeleus or whatever your name is...  You are retarded... That is all.
May I ask you, dear sir, why do you think I am rerarded?

You think for some reason that you deserve other peoples work for free? 

Generally you need to pay for products and services.

If you think $29.99 is too expensive for the content they deliver either don't buy or get a job.

i got activation issue after patch 1.105 somehow, but i sent a mail to taleworlds today hoping for a quick answer

Hi gents,

I have the same message error (activation denied) when manually activating the game. Sent a message to Taleworlds and waiting for a solution. After more than a week with problems to buy the game, via international bank transfer, I'm getting frustrated with this activation error.

Hi people, when i update to the last version 1.105 my activation starts to fail, i try manual activation but the game says that my serial is incorrect, how i can contact with taleworlds or how i can fix it?

Got the same problem as you guys..
kind of annoying, at least multiplayer still works?!

hope to see a solution soon
thnks
EDIT:
I wrote an e-mail to taleworlds and they solved the problem!
No activation popup anymore and suddenly I'm able to see more servers at multiplayer..

They're snowed under at the moment, so it might take them a while to get around to it. They are working on a patch for this though.

Are these all Steam versions or the like? I wonder if it might be an issue with the serials not being recognised by one version or the other.

having a problem thats pretty much the same. I first downloaded the game from the site, played til level 4. saw the game at the store boxed, decided to buy it. uninstalled the downloaded version from taleworlds site, installed the cd one, STEAM activation did not work, says key is invalid... and my key is only 24 characters wrong. (what the hell right?) furious right now. any solutions to be had with the steam bull$h!t?

i get(Download) my games from steam all the time, i dont trust CDs for this reason, all i can think of is wait for them to fix it or call tech support

(ex)

I got Half Life 2: Episode Pack(boxed) for Christmas, put my CD key in and it said it was in us, and its was a new unopened game from gamestop, but w/e

so thats why i download from steam, also dont direct2drive it causes viruses up to butt, the only games i guy off shelf are non online games, but sometimes steam doesn't have the game your looking for, and you have to get it off shelf

jimg556 said:
You think for some reason that you deserve other peoples work for free? 

Generally you need to pay for products and services.

If you think $29.99 is too expensive for the content they deliver either don't buy or get a job.

See

[quote author=Catyrpelius]
I don't want to pay for a game of which I own allready 90% (multiplayer isn't that big change).
[/quote]

So I allready have paid for the original M&B. I thought for all the developement time that the owners of original M&B would get Warband as a free expansion, but as the things turned out like they did, I am not willing to pay more just to get that multiplayer, knowing I could have saved money if I wouldn't have bought the original.

Jimg, please read the posts before starting to flame others.

M&B is a great game, but like I said this is getting too industrial for me.

Back
Top Bottom