Serial key Activation denied

Users who are viewing this thread

Hassan, you can have my serial. It is 1234-want-tobe-banned-badly. It also enables you to cheat in multiplayer (it is a semi-god serial).

@ Jimg556: All Catyrpelius was trying to say is that he won't buy Warband and keep playing the original M&B instead. What is so retarded about that? I was considering this myself as I wasn't sure whether Warband would be worth another $30 or so. I made up my mind and decided to go with it and am glad that I did. Especially considering a lot of the upcoming mods that can make use of some of the improvements and new possibilities that Warband offers.

While I think this game is more than just a simple add-on I can also understand the arguments of people who think it should be less expensive if you already own a valid M&B key (I don't agree that it should be a free add-on because obviously a lot of work went into it and people need to get paid).

I am not sure if it is the same problem as you are experiencing guys, but I get "Incorrect serial number" only for multi player since when I purchased the game, last Sunday.

I am able to play the single player but none of the Servers in multi player are accepting me. I bought and downloaded the game from Tale Worlds website.

I don't know what to do honestly. 

Fortunately for me I have not encountered that problem yet, be it in single- or multi-player.

I guess your best chance is to contact Taleworlds and provide them with all the info needed, so they can find out what the problem might be. As far as I know they actually manually validated some of the keys when being contacted (for whatever reason they were invalid before, I don't know).

Back
Top Bottom