Serial key Activation denied

Users who are viewing this thread

Zuchowski

Recruit
Title says it all, When i try to Put in my activation key, it Denys me, YES it is a Real key, i have also tried manual activation, i go the the site and it gives me "You have successfully activated your product. Your Activation Code:" Yet when i plug it into manual activation, once again, "Activation Denied"

I have had the exact problem!  It's extremely aggravating.

I have triple checked the numbers.

I would be happy to give all of my numbers to the right people to prove I have paid.  This is extremely frustrating.  I got to level 7 in three hours as I have been playing mount and blade since for 4 years now.

War Band is awesome!!!  Please fix the manual activation soon or get a patch for us without an internet connection on our machine.  I had to download this at work and then take it home to install it.  I have no way to connect the machine it's on to the net.

I have the same issue actually. I play for like 3 hrs with the game activated with the real key then when I try to start the game , the activation window shows up again and this time my activation is dinied with the same key that I bought. For some reason, I can still connect to the multi player tho...... :?:
I hope there is way to fix this.

Zuchowski said:
i have also tried manual activation, i go the the site and it gives me "You have successfully activated your product. Your Activation Code:" Yet when i plug it into manual activation, once again, "Activation Denied"

yep exact situation I am dealing with as well.  We can't be the only 3 people with this problem.  Is there another forum site on Paradox perhaps with a solution?

make that 5 i was getting extremely frustrated (not saying this in a bad way) but now i know more people are having the same problem that makes me feel better any ideas on what to do guys?

same. pretty lame. i have had this game for a long time. im pretty sure more than 4 years. and i have played pretty regularly. and have been waiting for warband forever. and now this? am i supposed to have a 10character activation key?

it Denys me, YES it is a Real key, i have also tried manual activation, i go the the site and it gives me "You have successfully activated your product. Your Activation Code:" Yet when i plug it into manual activation, once again, "Activation Denied"
Yes, me too have the same problem

Same issue here. I played it Thursday and for part of Friday without any problems.  I tried playing yesterday afternoon and it asked me to activate my copy?  The serial I had used to activate in the first place was still loaded in the blanks.  When I tried to activate it gave me the "activation denied" message. 

I have now payed for a broken game I suppose.  No response from tech. support at Taleworlds or Avangate. 

Got no answer from tech either.
This is a HUGE problem which needs
to be fixed ASAP, or some people will be asking
for refunds

I've done everything that's been suggested on these boards and nothing works. I wouldn't want a refund because I would rather have a working version of the game than the money I spent on it.

I have this to I bought the game of Steam when it was on sale awhile back and my previous version of warband was working but I had to reinstall because I could not find the new patches (had 0.730 of warband) after redownloading my key dont work no more i get access denied from the code and I even get access denied on the manual activation site.

I can give proof with screenshots of the steam setup with the key for the right person if they do not believe me.

i got same problem,

activated my game at lvl 7 , then ive played until lvl 9

morning after i start mount and blade and they ask for my serial key again, and of course it doesnt work... great ! :neutral:

Well guys until someone in the know hops on this thread the only way I know how to grab their attention is to send everyone with a legitimate activation issue here to post.

If someone does know a solution please post on this thread.  I would love to fix this.

At least have someone acknowledge this is an issue so we don't feel like we are being ignored.

So...

Hello hello tech support, how about some support down here!  Or at least let us know we've been heard so we can rest assured the problem is being looked into.  :smile:

i have the same problem, i've activated m&b warband successfully and played a few hours. when i startet m&b today it worked still fine, but then i switched the language. Now my m&b is a demo again and the authorisation server denies my serial.

I just bought the game yesterday, and this same problem accured. First I activated successfully played for some hours and reached like level 12, but so I quitted to eat dinner. Later when I tried to enter the game again it had turned back to demo version, and denied my serial key that worked perfectly some hours earlier.

Please we need help with this problem, and we want to play the program we bought stupid customer support!

FIXED THE PROBLEM  :shock:

Here are somethings that worked for me

1. Uninstall Warband, save the saved games, and install it again
    Once I did that the manual activation problem was gone and I have not seen
    any problems since.

2. You might be using an older serial code. The manual activtion http gives you an wrong one.
    The new http is the same, but with a "w" or something infront of the site ( look in older post for the problem, should be in    one of those.  http://wact.taleworlds.com/manual.php.

With a mix of both step 1 and 2, it should fix it, tell me if it works

Back
Top Bottom