A problem in Mount and blade Warband!

Users who are viewing this thread

hurricane93

Recruit
I have a problem when i go to the map, when i start, it begins normally, but after a few seconds the map changes like this : http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8817/50856073.png
this only happens when i choose DirectX 9 in "Configure", but when i choose DirectX 7 it works normally.

Note : I have already installed DirectX 9.

To me that looks like screen tearing.

To fix, launch mount and blade and go to config then video options and select..
it will either be called..
"Force V-Sync"
"Force Vertical Sync"

something along those lines. once the box is ticked save and play game should work :grin:
if not get back to me  :mrgreen:

cartish16 said:
To me that looks like screen tearing.

To fix, launch mount and blade and go to config then video options and select..
it will either be called..
"Force V-Sync"
"Force Vertical Sync"

something along those lines. once the box is ticked save and play game should work :grin:
if not get back to me  :mrgreen:

Unfortunately it didn't work :sad:
But i have found out something else, these things are gone when i select "Low" in the "Shader Quality" inside the game.
But when it is Normal or High, it shows this white screen.
Any more ideas ?

Hmm..

what video card you using? and are the video drivers up to date?
i would also try make sure direct-x is upto date aswel

sorry im not a expert at this kinda stuff but hate to see someone witha problem, had to at least try and help lol

you could post the screenshot and explain on another forum, you know like an experts one. just google and should come up with a few
there bound to be more help than me :smile:

cartish16 said:
Hmm..

what video card you using? and are the video drivers up to date?
i would also try make sure direct-x is upto date aswel

sorry im not a expert at this kinda stuff but hate to see someone witha problem, had to at least try and help lol

you could post the screenshot and explain on another forum, you know like an experts one. just google and should come up with a few
there bound to be more help than me :smile:

At first, i just want to thank u very much for ur help
And my graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 3400 series (512 MB memory)
and I have just installed DirectX 9
but idk why the shader quality affects this!
anyways, many thanks for u. Just tell me if u got a solution  :grin:

That is a low end card is in a lap top?
Do you run eather Vista or win 7? if so you should up date to diect x10 not 9. Not every verson of dix9 is equel.
what versen are you catalist drivers? if there the one that come inside a new comoputer there usly not the full driver.

As some one already said make sure you updated the video card drivers. not from hardware manager in windows but from the cards original site.
ati.com for you .

he is not the only one
some other players and i have the exact same problem
patch 1.105 did not fix this

and i have updated my drivers, so did others (ATI 3650 for me)
this needs to be addressed quickly as i though it was only a bug in beta

I don't think they fixed it.  ATI cards have problem with the game if you use directx 9.  I doubt you'd notice any difference using directx 7, so you should just go with that for more stability.

breadloaf said:
I don't think they fixed it.  ATI cards have problem with the game if you use directx 9.  I doubt you'd notice any difference using directx 7, so you should just go with that for more stability.

That isn't true i have Ati HD 3650 And I have no problems with directx 9

I understand that this is an older post but I just wanted to say I had the same problem on an ATI radeon hd 3870 x2.  I solved this problem by actually rolling back my drivers rather than updating.  This unfortunately isn't the first game I have had trouble with when trying to update my video drivers and therefore I run a rather old driver version.

I have a very big problem here.
I use to play this game and have fun with it. But after i install directx 11 i even come into the game. I try to change to X7 and X9, put my grafic to low, nothing happens. I have Radeon HD 4650 grafic card. Before i have X9 and no problem here, but directx 11 then i cant play the game, can someone help me. I cant delete directx 11

Has anyone found a fix to this? I've been asking around and I still have this problem with the latest version of Warband. If the problem exists in both versions a fix may be the same...

Hi i have a graphic problem , when i start game at first appears error , hlsl_data_handles[45] and hlsl_data_handles[9] but I don't know how dismiss this problem and second problem is in game all characters are doubled ,they look like as ghost . Heads are between legs .... please help . Basic Warband or With Fire and Sword are without problem ...

Thanks Raweuton ....

hi i have the same problem in directx 9 but when i change it to directx 7 work perfectly.the video card is ASUS AH3450 512 MB DDR2,plz help us with the same problem thanks

I HAVE THE SOLUTION.. i donwload "Drivermax" and i installed the newest driver for the video card.Thanks for help

Back
Top Bottom