Any 1 know FLYFF

Users who are viewing this thread

-Quill-

Recruit
G'day Mates

have any of you hered of a game called FLYFF i was woundering if anyone has becaus i dont know anyone who has.

Yes, an online game. It's kinda sucks...

The only thing unique(I think) is the ability to ride your magic broom or flying skateboard. Save a lots of time since you can fly anywhere and fight some monsters in the air. But you have to be at least Lv 21 to fly. Since level up took soooo freakin looooonnnngggg... it IS real PAIN.

Don't even bother download it. Trust me.

CrazyEyes said:
Yeah, I did. Read it in an EGM article about freeware. Looked like ****. Didn't try it.

Well, it IS look like **** because it is ****. Anyway, it became free forever because people don't like it. So they think they should let people play for free but charge them for special items. Like if you don't want to loose experiences when you die. Buy the no exp drop on death ticket. Or buy a god-like sword to gain advantage. They think it will makes players want to buy stuff because some dude just bough the whole bunch of cheat items and become invincible in the PVP arena and some kids will just go and buy those items too. A lot of people want to be "somebody" in the server. They succeed what they want. Flyff servers are now populated again.

But if you ask me. I will still say no. It just no quite fair. A n00b reach level 50 in three days cuz he bought the "x5 Exp card". Now it's the matter of money you willing to throw in. Not your ability anymore.

Sir Prince said:
A good money making scheme though.

Exactly. Almost every online game in my country use this system. No more pay to play because no one gonna play. They let you play for free. But you can buy a lot better items and advantages with your reallife money... Alas... lots of people do that. So no more online RPG for me. I don't have that much money to spend.

"Haha, hey guys, I got a great idea for a game! Let's make one in which the whole point of the game is denied to players until they spend a week fighting repetitive monsters, and then let's throw in ****ty english translations that make the game even more boring and ****ty, because plots in games are bad!"

That game is worse than runescape and maple story combined. Well, maybe not. But it sucks.

Sir Prince said:
There will always be MMOGs that don't do that, lots don't (at least in that kind of unbalancing way). What country do you live in?

Thailand. And most of the online games don't use pay to play system anymore because they have a lot of free MMORPG to choose.

Dammit I hate games when the makers purposly upset the balance between skill, money spent, and time spent

Woah... I play both...

Bad cat. Runescape is poor.

Gypsy Lady: "You are the chosen one, the only one who can save us from the darkness that will threatens the world! - you must find silverlight and destroy this beast, only YOU.... Next! *crowd of people waiting to talk*

Other Player: "Selling Slvrlite 1k - 999!!!"

Another Player: "Selling Silverlight 750gp - 787!!!" *fancy rainbow colouring*

Player: *tries to buy but is cheated when other player removes offer at last second/hacks etc*

*Finally manages to get Silverlight. Meets with a bunch of players doing the same quest, they are waiting until the demon respawns*

*Demon Respawns*

Demon: "Omfg!" *gets owned by 8 players who rush it"

etc

LOL... That would be sucks...

Lots of MMORPG have that problem. You are the "chosen one"...along with the rest of the server...

If I'm gonna play online game. I'd prefer short and easy one. Like Gunbound or Getamped. Depend on both the character status and the player skills.

:lol:
One of the best mmorpg-abstracts I've ever read, silverfox. Especially the gypsy-lady-part is so true ...  :roll:

I'm playing in the Planetside Reserve programm some time now (it's free as long as you can accept the level cap). It's more like a big MMOFPS where the players fight some tatical battles on different planets. Nothing special but I have the feeling my actions have an impact (if only a small one) on the game world. For me more satisfying then being once again "one of the many lone savior of the world".  :wink:

Silverfox said:
Woah... I play both...
Gypsy Lady: "You are the chosen one, the only one who can save us from the darkness that will threatens the world! - you must find silverlight and destroy this beast, only YOU.... Next! *crowd of people waiting to talk*
Reminds me of "the noob" comic: -Do you want to save the world, only you can do it! - I-I will! What do I do? -Go and get me 5 rat tails.

Silverfox said:
Eh, I haven't played either of them after I got M&B 703.

Reminds me of "the noob" comic: -Do you want to save the world, only you can do it! - I-I will! What do I do? -Go and get me 5 rat tails.

That was classic. :grin:

"What happens when I get to a higher level?"

"Oh - You have to collect 5 wolf tails!"

Silverfox said:

That was classic. :grin:

"What happens when I get to a higher level?"

"Oh - You have to collect 5 wolf tails!"

I love that comic, my favrite part is when he kills the rat, loots it, and the wallot he finds, then his train to zone afterwards.

Silverfox said:
Woah... I play both...

Other Player: "Selling Slvrlite 1k - 999!!!"

Another Player: "Selling Silverlight 750gp - 787!!!" *fancy rainbow colouring*

Player: *tries to buy but is cheated when other player removes offer at last second/hacks etc*

*Finally manages to get Silverlight. Meets with a bunch of players doing the same quest, they are waiting until the demon respawns*

*Demon Respawns*

Demon: "Omfg!" *gets owned by 8 players who rush it"

etc

That's why I always played on the servers with less people. Runescampe is fine while you are still into it, but after you lose interest, no point in bashing it, you did play it after all.

Jerky said:
I liked the part where he tries rp talk :lol:

Yeah, that's funny too.

calandale said:
WARNING: backwards quoting in progress.

Sure is.

Back
Top Bottom