Import/Export Characters in Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I just steamed warband this morning and I want to piss around caldera with 100000000000 strength capturing castles and eating rotten beef.. though when I export my character I can't seem to find the CharExport directory anywhere in my mount&blade warband folder (in the steam common directory) even after exporting it and being told it was successful, is there a new directory which the export files are kept different from regular mount and blade?

I tried creating the CharExport folder myself though it's still empty after trying to export a character.  :???:

I had the same issue, though I was able to find the folder thanks to Windows 7's quick search using my character's name.

I came across this last night, but i found the export file. its been moved the the My Documents directory, look in the mount and blade warban chr export and the file should be there

Ok, when I export my character from M&B, where does it go? I found the Warband character folder.... but I need to put my old character into that folder. But can't find it.

KidKoala said:
Hi, I just steamed warband this morning and I want to piss around caldera with 100000000000 strength capturing castles and eating rotten beef.. though when I export my character I can't seem to find the CharExport directory anywhere in my mount&blade warband folder (in the steam common directory) even after exporting it and being told it was successful, is there a new directory which the export files are kept different from regular mount and blade?

I tried creating the CharExport folder myself though it's still empty after trying to export a character.  :???:
My problem is when i go into the game after i create the guy and push export it says it does it successfully then when i go into the charexport folder no names are in it

Export is successful but I go to my documents and the character folder isn't there, I CAN"T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!

Oh, and I don't know if I'm ressurecting a thread, I stumbled across this from Google.

Back
Top Bottom