Download it Here
(v1.5)NOTE: THIS TOOL ONLY AFFECTS THE BATTLE SIZE IN THE SINGLE PLAYER GAME, NOT MULTIPLAYER.
With this tool you can get around the game's battle size limit of 150 and instead choose up to 1000. Note that overly large battle sizes can very easily crash Warband if your computer isn't able to handle them, or at the least cause horrible slowdowns. Don't even expect to be able to have battles of size 1000 even if you have the latest and greatest hardware; that upper limit is that high to give plenty of leeway. If you experience crashes, you should lower the battle size.
This tool is packaged in an installer and will optionally create a desktop shortcut.How to use this tool:
1. Make sure to have run Warband at least once so the configuration data files are created.
2. Make sure Warband is not running when you use this tool.
3. Run this tool, choose your desired battle size, then save and exit.
4. When you next run Warband, the desired battle size will be set (which can be confirmed on the options screen).Changelist:
- update to support Warband 1.112+, since the configuration file location was changed
- properly fixed support for regions which use "," as a decimal separator; oops, previous such fix didn't quite cut it
- fixed support for regions which use "," as a decimal separator
- working detection of Steam Warband installation directory
This is a revision of my old Battle Size Changer for the original M&B
EDIT: by the way, for Warband, I had to take out the lower limit battle size of 2, since it has a hardcoded lower limit of the default minimum battle size (30, at this point). So, that's the lowest you can set it. Oh well.