Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

That's not possible currently. This program doesn't do anything magical - just changes a value in a text file. Corpse count can be changed like that, but it's reset to 150 upon re-entering the game.

I request to make a Janus program increase the number of corpses to a higher number, or if it is possible for an unlimited number. As it did in previous versions of the game. Many players have a high-end computers on which the battle taking place on a large scale. Great battles are possible with "battle sizer" for which we thank Janus. Now to be completely happy we need a similar program that would allow to increase the number of corpses. I personally tried to change things in the RLG config but each time when the game starts everything restart, so please contribute to this "corps sizer".

Greetings

Yep, changing things in RGL config.txt doesn't work.

If smb would make Corpse Sizer, he'd become my hero  :grin:

it keeps asking for options.dat but there is no such file on my computer? it nothing works can some1 indicate me how to change, byt changing rgl file or something? really boring with 150 only

Works flawless thanks for making it^^
so i dont have to scan through the ini anymore  :grin:

I can fight with up to 1000 men, without any crashing, only problem is, it only runs with 10fps,
but well it just looks awesome with so many soldiers  :mrgreen:

Guys , i have a question.

If someone out here can play with 1000 soldiers or more with shadows , corpses and absolutely no lag, can you tell me your PC specs ? I'd like to know aproximately what CPU / Video card i need to buy to be able to play it ?

I can play with about 500 without/alittle bit of lag. I dont know all my system but I am using an nvidia gtx 460 videocard but for 1000 without lag you not just need a monster computer but an real demon computer.

Die Slow And Pain said:
I can play with about 500 without/alittle bit of lag. I dont know all my system but I am using an nvidia gtx 460 videocard but for 1000 without lag you not just need a monster computer but an real demon computer.

Eh, not really, I can crank it up to 1000 on directx 7, but I really don't like the 1990's graphics. But in directx 9 I can get up to 600 with barely any lag. And i'm on a bootcamped macbook pro

Now here's a question, I'm trying to figure out how to increase the number of corpses on the field past 150. Any recommendations on where to look? I have been given advice to find the code that retrieves the body clean-up variable. I haven't done much (err... any) M&B modding, so if anyone has any ideas of where to look please let me know :smile:.
I have done a good amount of Fable: The Lost Chapters, Medal of Honor, Star wars Battlefront II, and Battlefield 2  modding, but m&b seems a bit more complicated than what I was doing on those.

It's a problem :sad:

When I press finnish, it says like:"The rgl_config.txt file could not be located. Be sure you have run Warband at least once before running this tool. The program will now exit."

What shall I do? I played Warband before I installed this file...I have got version 1.134.

pasterz861 said:
I request to make a Janus program increase the number of corpses to a higher number, or if it is possible for an unlimited number. As it did in previous versions of the game.

From what I hear the game never really had unlimited corpses.  Allegedly, the "unlimited" option was actually just 200, on the assumption that no one would care or notice (which seems to be true).

Vrael_ said:
It's a problem :sad:

When I press finnish, it says like:"The rgl_config.txt file could not be located. Be sure you have run Warband at least once before running this tool. The program will now exit."

What shall I do? I played Warband before I installed this file...I have got version 1.134.

It works now :smile:

Back
Top Bottom