Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to uninstall this mod. How do i do that? If there isn't uninstaller tell me which files i have to delete.

thx

nvm, i got answer on 5 page which says that i have to delete just BattleSizer.exe. I hope thats still ok?

Norfar said:
I would like to uninstall this mod. How do i do that? If there isn't uninstaller tell me which files i have to delete.

thx

nvm, i got answer on 5 page which says that i have to delete just BattleSizer.exe. I hope thats still ok?
go to
Start
User Panel
Battlesizer
Uninstall there you go :smile:

Fine fashion! Battles become much more realistic, and breathtaking. I do not know that I do without this mod ...
Only here the bodies disappear right before your eyes crossed for 150, please create a similar fashion (referring to the author) to the number of corpses could be increased to 1000 at least ... I do not think that someone is having a powerful computer would have refused this.

vilgelm said:
Fine fashion! Battles become much more realistic, and breathtaking. I do not know that I do without this mod ...
Only here the bodies disappear right before your eyes crossed for 150, please create a similar fashion (referring to the author) to the number of corpses could be increased to 1000 at least ... I do not think that someone is having a powerful computer would have refused this.
Use the WSE to have more bodies on the battlefield:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=204748.0

I've set mine to 250 but in the campaign the max number of troops i can lead is 115 with 10 leadership..

When i select a number in the battle sizer click save i get the message :

"Could not allocate thread local data"

In options it does say 250 so im confused here

kingy10kingy said:
I've set mine to 250 but in the campaign the max number of troops i can lead is 115 with 10 leadership..

When i select a number in the battle sizer click save i get the message :

"Could not allocate thread local data"

In options it does say 250 so im confused here
250 is the number of your troops plus the number of enemy's troops on the battlefield. It's not related to party size.

Hello Janus
hi new to the game MOunt and Blade its awsome spent nrly 30 yrs looking for an rpg like this and finnally found it. i finally managed to get the alpha version of m & b -TPW to run as well.  {alpha version only am on the mac} 

anyway i managed to install the download and it opens with an error message and has to close "an excemption of class NilObjectExcepsion was not handles. the application must shut down" is what it says and it has reset my battle limit to 100 for all my mods not 150 and i cant change it backin normal game to 150 eaither not the most computer savy person so not sure it its a problem with my computer{mac} etc or is because of the program i use to run the game "Wine" to run the windows apps?  or maybe a bad download?

I Got the game full unlockable demo from Paul the tall and unlocked thru gamersgate by getting the serial number sent to me only $19.95  best investment in a game ever.  anyway any help if possible would be greatly appreciated

Cheers and keep up the great work guys!!

I didn't know whether it would work through Wine on a Mac, but it sounds like that answers the question. Strange, I would have expected it would. Oh well.

As for it somehow locking your battle size to a certain number, that should be thoroughly impossible.

hey thanks for the quick response. 
with the battles being locked it seems that the battlesizer opens and must shut down but it looks like it is on 100 troop setting before it closes.  {battlesizes} seems to have reset my in game battles to 100.  i will try another download see if that helps.  would deleating the battlesizer reset the m & b mods back to 150 ?  or would i need to check something in the game folders to double check battle size settings,

i heard it does work on mac so i'll try again  :smile:

anyway thanks for all the work, great mods

You do realize there is a battle size slider in the in-game options menu, right? It's just limited in range, which is where this utility comes in to allow for a larger range.

yes sorry my bad the only game affected is the game i had running i started a new game and it works fine now back to 150 hopefully i can figure out how to get the battlesizer working on my mac thru wine or some other program i am sure it is my mac and the programs i use to run windows apps and not the download itself.   

cheers

ps: prob wrong forum chat etc but i am a designer by trade and have a few decorated/ engraved  replicas of greek and medieval helmets, armours and combined armour sets to make individual suits for films etc before.
Was wondering if there is a way to get these used in a mod somewhere as i hear people can customize things, or would be happy to donate if anybody wanted to use for a few sets in a mod, i have pics etc and could possible do some vector images of them.

cheers

-new to forums srry i try figure out the appropiate places to post  :???: 

Hi Janus
thanks again for speedy reply, i am running version 1.153 of warband if that helps with the problems i received with battlesizer shutting down if there is a later version of warband in an .exe version which might fix the compatability i cant seem to find it again sorry i am a bit slow with technology.
thanks 

Opiumdk said:
I get an error saying it cant find options.dat

What am i doing wrong?
Something, clearly. Did you read this from the first post?

Janus said:
How to use this tool:
1. Make sure to have run Warband at least once so the configuration data files are created.
2. Make sure Warband is not running when you use this tool.
3. Run this tool, choose your desired battle size, then save and exit.
4. When you next run Warband, the desired battle size will be set (which can be confirmed on the options screen).

Brad hawkeye hawkins said:
Hi Janus
thanks again for speedy reply, i am running version 1.153 of warband if that helps with the problems i received with battlesizer shutting down if there is a later version of warband in an .exe version which might fix the compatability i cant seem to find it again sorry i am a bit slow with technology.
thanks 
Just tested it, it is compatible with 1.153, which is the latest version.

[quote author=Janus]
Something, clearly. Did you read this from the first post?

How to use this tool:
1. Make sure to have run Warband at least once so the configuration data files are created.
2. Make sure Warband is not running when you use this tool.
3. Run this tool, choose your desired battle size, then save and exit.
4. When you next run Warband, the desired battle size will be set (which can be confirmed on the options screen).
[/quote]

Uhm yes, ofcourse.

By run Warband at least once, does that mean native?

image.jpg

Opiumdk said:
By run Warband at least once, does that mean native?

image.jpg
Your screenshot shows the M&B Battle Size Changer, not the Warband Battle Size Changer.  :neutral:
Try the link in the first post for the correct download.

Back
Top Bottom