Mount & Blade Warband & Mount & Blade Serial Keys (PLEASE READ!! MAJOR TOPIC!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys talking about me?  Wow, I feel like people are STILL misunderstanding me even after making clear statements.

Ive already long since bought the game and if you think that TaleWorlds isnt a company that is trying to make money, you are delusional.  I never said they were bad, just that any company that wants to survive is going to want to make money somehow.  I still stand by my statements that I made.  I dont give a crap how difficult it was to create this game.  If its not worth even $5 to me, then its not worth that much to me.  Simple as that.  While I do think that the game is worth more than I originally thought, I only bought it because Steam was having a sale.  Sure IT IS worth the original non-sale price, but I didnt have the money to buy it at that price and I couldnt justify myself spending that much at the time.  Im not saying its too expensive in general, only for me.  I dont buy games for more than $20 and only spend more if the game is really really enjoyable for me.  I refuse to explain myself further.  I dont know what else to say to you people.  Just stating a personal opinion here, not trying to offend the Warband fanatics or act like a "major necro-troll".

Floren, I have no idea what you are trying to say...

No, we were talking about the necro-troll.

In all seriousness, your statements were silly then and silly now. 

You're still here... which says all we ever need to know about how much time you've invested in the game. 

Obviously, you got your money's worth.  I only cry when I pay money for something I only feel like playing for a few hours.  You're crying about something you've played for months  :mrgreen:

xenoargh said:
No, we were talking about the necro-troll.

In all seriousness, your statements were silly then and silly now. 

You're still here... which says all we ever need to know about how much time you've invested in the game. 

Obviously, you got your money's worth.  I only cry when I pay money for something I only feel like playing for a few hours.  You're crying about something you've played for months  :mrgreen:

I dont know what im crying about, but best not to risk starting something by denying it.  Care to elaborate on why my statements were silly?  I dont think I said anything bad, but id like to know if I did.

I havent invested all that much time in it, but I do like it.  Its fun to play every once in awhile.  Like I said, I didnt pay full price.  Even if I did, I wouldnt have regretted it.  Only wished I didnt have to pay that much...but still not regretting buying the game, if that makes sense.

Shikunisai said:
I'm having a problem. I'm using the serial key from the original Mount & Blade and using it on Mount & Blade Warband. Are they compatible/can they be used with each other? Do you need to buy a different serial key for Warband? This is really depressing, because I was SO excited, but then I find out my old key doesnt work. I thought that since the Beta used the same key, I thought when the official game was released you only needed 1 key. Also I tried Manual Activation. I used Copy/Paste so i'm sure I entered it correctly. PLEASE I NEED HELP!! I'm so eager!!  :mad:

OH GOD I NEVER LOL'D SO HARD!

lol_cats.jpg

Warband is a completely separate game from the original M&B.
Keys for the original M&B don't work on warband.

EDIT: On another note, multi player changes everything. Its so worth it.

This is heavy necromancy, but I'll bite, since your post was so absurd.

Der Nibelung said:
If they would have taken M&B, made a new map,
Warband has a new map.

Der Nibelung said:
factions,
Have you ever seen a Sarranid in original M&B? Didn't think so.

Der Nibelung said:
new soldier trees
Definitely new troops.

Der Nibelung said:
and some other good ideas from the modding community,
What about the ability to have your own kingdom, built in? Well. Or expanded commands to give your troops? Or the ability to have more than just 3 troop groupings? Hrm...

Der Nibelung said:
then they could have called it; Mount & Blade 2: Warband- and nobody would be having this conversation........
Hrm. An unfortunate choice of arguments on your part...and we shouldn't be having the conversation. That was a bad choice on my part.

Caba`drin said:
This is heavy necromancy, but I'll bite, since your post was so absurd.

Der Nibelung said:
If they would have taken M&B, made a new map,
Warband has a new map.

Der Nibelung said:
factions,
Have you ever seen a Sarranid in original M&B? Didn't think so.

Der Nibelung said:
new soldier trees
Definitely new troops.

Der Nibelung said:
and some other good ideas from the modding community,
What about the ability to have your own kingdom, built in? Well. Or expanded commands to give your troops? Or the ability to have more than just 3 troop groupings? Hrm...

Der Nibelung said:
then they could have called it; Mount & Blade 2: Warband- and nobody would be having this conversation........
Hrm. An unfortunate choice of arguments on your part...and we shouldn't be having the conversation. That was a bad choice on my part.

Ughhh... Posting on a year old topic. Look - I bought Warband. I'm locking this post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom