Thats right folks, you heard it first. Kopi Luwak Studios and the Timberwolves Consortium have undertaken the development of a full scale world map module for WarBand with a persistent multiplayer world.
We aim to bring the beauty and splendor that is Mount and Blade, mix it with a dash of seductive wonder, season with a multi cultural setting and serve it to you, the player on a platinum tray fit for a king.
We are currently looking for people to join this project. If you are interested you can post here, send an email to email@example.com
or simply join the Timberwolves Consortium Teamspeak @ this address ts22.light-speed.com:8245
This module will be titled "Eternal Sun - Origin of Life". It will be our version of a persistent campaign map with multiplayer. Included will be the ability to run your own kingdom, expand your kingdom, recruit other players to your cause, trade with other players. We will include time progression, technology advancement, etc. Below is a description of some of the features to be included, which will be added to as time goes on.
- The ability to trade with other players on the campaign map
- Players can rule a kingdom with other players and NPC vassals
- The in-game theme will begin with biblical times and move on past dark ages near end of Beta
- Map will be a scaled model of the real world
- In-game technology will be determined by time-period
- Ability to harvest resources for production and trade
...more to come
This is not a joke, if you want to help please feel free to respond. No sarcasm, flaming, antagonizing needed.