Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
Purely hypothetically, would you guys rather play an historical New World mod or a 'Calradia' New World mod (set on a new continent with colonies of vanilla factions)?
Why not both?

One is fantasy one is historical? A...are you suggesting putting Calradian factions into an historical New World setting?

Sêrachim said:
immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
Purely hypothetically, would you guys rather play an historical New World mod or a 'Calradia' New World mod (set on a new continent with colonies of vanilla factions)?
Why not both?

One is fantasy one is historical? A...are you suggesting putting Calradian factions into an historical New World setting?
No, I was just saying, why limit the mods to one or the other? Though now that you mention it...

immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
Why not both?

No, I was just saying, why limit the mods to one or the other? Though now that you mention it...

It's a question of the limitation of resources - given the choice, but only able to choose one, which would be more desirable?

Sêrachim said:
immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
immortalfrieza said:
Sêrachim said:
Why not both?

It's a question of the limitation of resources - given the choice, but only able to choose one, which would be more desirable?
Good question, since I don't know what the differences are.

Gosh darnit. One is a historical mod, set in the real Americas, striving to achieve historical accuracy. The other is set in the same world as Calradia, in which the vanilla Calradian factions have discovered and colonised the Calradian New World which, like in vanilla, is populated by factions based on real-life counterparts, but with various differences. Also, the map is different.

Sêrachim said:
Gosh darnit. One is a historical mod, set in the real Americas, striving to achieve historical accuracy. The other is set in the same world as Calradia, in which the vanilla Calradian factions have discovered and colonised the Calradian New World which, like in vanilla, is populated by factions based on real-life counterparts, but with various differences. Also, the map is different.
I see... so I guess the latter would be better, since that allows for more options for the player.

Looks interesting, hopefully it will be moddable.

http://snowbirdgames.com/?cat=11&lang=en for anyone too lazy to google

I've to suggest few ideas cause i've seen the success of Presistent Frontier and Persistent World more then others..

It would be interesting see a mod based on Persistent world mode (and RP sometimes) setted in the Modern Era.
A town/country map where you can move and make houses or  police stations or gangs quarters as faction base.

This is one , but there are also choises cause it is possible to set  a persistent world modification in a modern era where you have zombies roaming all around a destroyed town and factions of survivors here and there that can fight eachother , but must also fight with these randoming zombies.

Well i want a mod which takes place in medieval europe in  1347 AD it would be magnificent :grin:  and if you dont like this i have a lot of mod ideas like mod for the Norman conquest in 1066, Hernan Cortez, Reconquista.

gtabigfan34 said:
Well i want a mod which takes place in medieval europe in  1347 AD it would be magnificent :grin:  and if you dont like this i have a lot of mod ideas like mod for the Norman conquest in 1066, Hernan Cortez, Reconquista.
To be blunt, these are the most talked about ideas that die whenever someone tries to make them. Very few have survived.

Not really a mod, but an AI tweak. It's kinda bugging me whenever those lords, who are marching together under a marshal's lead, scatter into disarray when then meet another army. The ones in front (call them group A) run away a bit, and when the ones on the back (group B) approach the enemies, group A comes back, but then group B run away instead. Group A runs away again and the process repeats until an unlucky lord wanders too far and gets caught. It's annoying when you decide to encounter the enemy first, but the other lords are too far far away from you to assist. I'd really like a fix on this.

I will like to se "Calradia Civil War" mod.
It will be something about American Civil War North vs South but just in Calradia.
Factions will be Calradian Northern States (Nords,Swadians and Vaegirs) and Confederate Calradian States(Rhodsks,Kheighs and Saranids).
Vassals names will be:Great General of (Nords,Swadians,Vaegirs,Rhodks,Kheights or Saranids)
                            and General of (Nords,Swadians,Vaegirs,Rhodks,Kheights or Saranids)
Ruler names will be:razz:resident of Calradian Northern States (for Calradian Northern States)
                        and President of Confederate Calradian States (for Confederate Calradian States)

I'm considering working on a mod taking place during the fall of the Je'daii order on Tython in the Star Wars universe. If anyone would be interested in this, PM me.

I want this mod:
A Multiplayer Roleplay Mod

It should be set in a interesting modern time period such as for example the french revolution or  even in the napoleonic wars. Players should have many possibilities to roleplay many different occurences.  For example the already common "Village oppression"or the "Prisonbreak" but even daily things that happen in cities,villages,farms or whatever. Therefore it needs to be created some atmosphere for example with animals.Of  course many new maps that fit into the particular roleplay need to be designed. A day-night cyclus would also be very helpful to create a neat roleplay. New items and especially a lot of interior must be made too for jobs and the different characters.
Some roleplay characters to play would be for example:
-Priest      -Hunter
-Mayor      -Fisher
-beggar    -soldier
-Farmer    -murderer
-children    -shopkeeper (with an actual shop to buy stuff?)
-strumpet  -policeman
-detective  -rich country owner
-warden      -thief
-smuggler 
etc.

Just some of my ideas...
Hopefully somebody likes the Idea and if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom