Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

xPearse said:
Wait how can you say that any of the mods I am involved with will not come out, I will work until I die to finish those three mods and my determination goes further than that so how dare you.

It may be hard to do a zombie total conversion but I will do it.
I wish you luck, but losing focus and doing two other things doesn't bode well. It happens to lots of people.
A post-apocalyptic mod doesn't have to be large scale, it can even just be a few citys and villages. That alone would be enough for me, and the map would be a wasteland so few locations to survive.
Then you'll end up with a simple mod that everybody will try out for a few hours, then move on. Few locations and few items is just not interesting (and don't let me get started on the coding needed).
The goal when making mods, is to make a game that people will play for weeks or months. And that's not easy.

Well I can see what you mean but im not full time with the other two and im in the planning stage for worlds collide 2 and we talking about how to go about the Legend of the Seeker mod.

I will finish them but I understand how you feel when someone is involved in multiple projects, also sorry for being mean or saying how dare you, it's just that around 25% of the people voted HOTD will never be finished and I was just kinda shocked at why people think that.

What about a kind of loosely based counter strike mod for MP, Were There are say, around 5 different Special forces factions that have different pro's and cons etc, and 5 Terrorist or factions. With 4 classes for special forces and 2 for terrorists.

Suggested game modes
- Hostage mode (gather up hostages, the more hostages gathered, the more points the special forces get)
- Breach and destroy (SAS recommended)
- Assassination (bodyguards etc, kill target)
- Completely revamped siege mode (Machine guns with maps such as Iranian embassy)
- Stealth mode (Special forces try to kill different targets without killing anyone else)

Or you could have a Police mod (1, 2 police factions, 1 varied rioter faction, etc)

suggested game modes
- Looter hunt (normal npc's walk about and looters are hidden within them, police use batons and tasers, they lose points when they attack the wrong people)

Shieldwall - Like zombie mods, except the zombies are rioters, and the defenders police.

Nexus said:
Really all i'm aksing here is a mod to add new horses to the game based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. becuase comeon who wouldn't want to Ride in to battle on Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie and Co?
:lol:

Duh said:
Nexus said:
Really all i'm aksing here is a mod to add new horses to the game based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. becuase comeon who wouldn't want to Ride in to battle on Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie and Co?
:lol:
Someone actually did that  :lol:
n7v8T.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?eowwrwkwwshkadr

My Idea for a mod is Baby and killable vassals mod

Where you can have a baby that take maybe one week in game week to be born and one in game month to grow up

And you can kill everyone kings and vassals if they have a kid then the kid will take over the fiefs of their dead parent

Players character can be killed if his relationship with the enemy is so low and if he dies the player takes controller of the kid

If anyone has interest to try to make this please tell me

vetrardimma said:

Where you can have a baby that take maybe one week in game week to be born and one in game month to grow up

And you can kill everyone kings and vassals if they have a kid then the kid will take over the fiefs of their dead parent

Players character can be killed if his relationship with the enemy is so low and if he dies the player takes controller of the kid

I like the killable vassals idea. Companions should be killable too, and your player.

Midgets288 said:
vetrardimma said:

I like the killable vassals idea. Companions should be killable too, and your player.

Killable companions would be nice but theres only so many so the having a kid thing would only be to counter all the dead

vetrardimma said:

Already proposed it.

Locates said:
I was playing Europe 1200 right now and I was thiking about a minor mod that we can combine with other mods, like freelancer. My idea is about a "Heir" mod, where we can have one or more heirs that could have our lands when we "die"( or retire in the camp menu). I think I don't know how to explain it in english, but I hope you can understand what I mean...

For example, I was with my King Luiz I, duke of Toledo and lord of Madrid, ruler of Kingdom of Spain, he was fighting wars and becoming old ( yes, I turn the age as the days pass :p), tired of battles and that life, this is when my idea comes! I thought about him having a sucessor and the future King Luiz II! I'm exporting my character, making a weaker guy, changing his face features and age, this is cool, untill I get the same ladies inviting me to their parties ( Strange a son woo the same ladies from his father) and the lords still like me like they did to my father, that's the bad part...

I wish the heir could be some different guy from the father, not exporting, that's where modding comes! and we could create more heirs, after the retire, we could change one of them to be us!

anyone with modding experience like this?

OBS: When we marry a girl, it's worse than we have no one married, because the son stays with his mother!

It would be so interesting and improve the gameplay, by having a different guy with different traits ( if you have a good mind to make it, you can make a new personality to your heir, for example, making him a born-archer instead of a famous knight).

Hope you like!

EDIT: We can make this for many mods, before people says to post it in EUROPE 1200 threads, I just had this idea playing euro 1200, I don't want it for only one mod, but for many mods including the native.

Locates said:
vetrardimma said:

Already proposed it.

Locates said:
I was playing Europe 1200 right now and I was thiking about a minor mod that we can combine with other mods, like freelancer. My idea is about a "Heir" mod, where we can have one or more heirs that could have our lands when we "die"( or retire in the camp menu). I think I don't know how to explain it in english, but I hope you can understand what I mean...

For example, I was with my King Luiz I, duke of Toledo and lord of Madrid, ruler of Kingdom of Spain, he was fighting wars and becoming old ( yes, I turn the age as the days pass :p), tired of battles and that life, this is when my idea comes! I thought about him having a sucessor and the future King Luiz II! I'm exporting my character, making a weaker guy, changing his face features and age, this is cool, untill I get the same ladies inviting me to their parties ( Strange a son woo the same ladies from his father) and the lords still like me like they did to my father, that's the bad part...

I wish the heir could be some different guy from the father, not exporting, that's where modding comes! and we could create more heirs, after the retire, we could change one of them to be us!

OBS: When we marry a girl, it's worse than we have no one married, because the son stays with his mother!

It would be so interesting and improve the gameplay, by having a different guy with different traits ( if you have a good mind to make it, you can make a new personality to your heir, for example, making him a born-archer instead of a famous knight).

Hope you like!

EDIT: We can make this for many mods, before people says to post it in EUROPE 1200 threads, I just had this idea playing euro 1200, I don't want it for only one mod, but for many mods including the native.

Did anyone reply to your idea??

vetrardimma said:
Locates said:
vetrardimma said:

Already proposed it.

Locates said:

Hope you like!

Did anyone reply to your idea??

Yes, look before 13th april(Look the spoilers below)

We could merge the ideas, you have some nice features that mine doesn't.

Oxtocoatl said:
Locates said:
lithorium said:
I was thinking, maybe a mod that lets you have a family and have children (no certain scenes needed,) and the children could join you army, or have a fief, also it could maybe have a little house in the city, village, etc where your family lives and you can build different things in there like a small training room or a storage room, and you can upgrade the bedrooms and living rooms, etc.

Just some ideas

Thanks

:cry: :sad: :???: :arrow: :roll: :mrgreen:

I've proposed this kind of thing before, but a little different! I would like to merge your idea with mine:

We could not even have a family, but it could give us heirs!

PS:Sorry for double post, but it would be confusing.

This would be great. Imagine if you had several children and could only choose to play as one. Then, depending on some factors (renown, charisma, honour) the other potential heirs might either swear you their fealty and become your lords, or challenge your claim to your fiefs and rebel. That would not only be extremely cool, it would also be realistic, since disputes over inheritance are known to have lead to bloody civil wars as long as dynasties have existed.

lithorium said:
Oxtocoatl said:
Locates said:
lithorium said:
I was thinking, maybe a mod that lets you have a family and have children (no certain scenes needed,) and the children could join you army, or have a fief, also it could maybe have a little house in the city, village, etc where your family lives and you can build different things in there like a small training room or a storage room, and you can upgrade the bedrooms and living rooms, etc.

Just some ideas

Thanks

:cry: :sad: :???: :arrow: :roll: :mrgreen:

I've proposed this kind of thing before, but a little different! I would like to merge your idea with mine:

We could not even have a family, but it could give us heirs!

PS:Sorry for double post, but it would be confusing.

This would be great. Imagine if you had several children and could only choose to play as one. Then, depending on some factors (renown, charisma, honour) the other potential heirs might either swear you their fealty and become your lords, or challenge your claim to your fiefs and rebel. That would not only be extremely cool, it would also be realistic, since disputes over inheritance are known to have lead to bloody civil wars as long as dynasties have existed.

I have to agree with this, it would make the game last longer, be cooler, and maybe if you have a sibling you could send him/ her to marry someone to strengthen ties with the lord/ lady/ fraction. And maybe have a way to have the child do jobs like the tasks you were given, like to raid a village, deliver messages, or just guard a fort, etc. I think we should do this.

:oops: :sad: :twisted: :?: :?: :!:

chimera_t said:
STOP THE QUOTE FEST! That's a bannable offense.
Actually, since he is spoilering all of the massive quotes in order to not spam the forums, he techincally isn't doing anything wrong.

Wait, they are just a few posts away from someone finally deciding to start working on a mod, and abandon the "I can't do anything, but I have a lot of ideas" approach. :smile:
There is no modding Santa. If you want something done, do it yourself.

The coding tutorial is here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,56798.0.html
There are a lot of other useful modding tutorials and knowledge in the Forge:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,64.0.html

Call the mod "Better than waiting" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom