Vikingr Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

NaglFaar said:
Don't rush it. We have all the time in the world :grin:
I'm soon back to my regular working schedule which means that I'll soon be able to take a really good look in to the Gjallarhorn.
I hope you can fix it :smile:

Here are a few more from a small map I whipped up today:

mb34-1.jpg

mb31-2.jpg

mb30-2.jpg

mb29-2.jpg

mb28-1.jpg

mb25.jpg

I ought to take this to our private forums but would you prefer seeing a small series of wooded (or not so!) maps built for quick and fast-paced melee fights? With consideration to your cavalry-preferences, how would you feel about this?

Turanien said:
I ought to take this to our private forums but would you prefer seeing a small series of wooded (or not so!) maps built for quick and fast-paced melee fights? With consideration to your cavalry-preferences, how would you feel about this?

Sure, why not? Melee is quite fun  :smile:

Hi. I have an suggestions about

Varangian Guard:
2H Axes + little schild on the left hand:

13bc0944ea0f.jpg

11cb7de01f68.jpg

Varangian Axe:

becdc617e099.jpg

Legs and Hands Armor:

ae2174325421.jpg

0c3c4a9a9316.jpg

a64dfe04dacb.jpg

Normans:
Nice Armor

0c3d36e76261.jpg

if you are caring Baner:
little schild

e5db26d526b0.jpg

Throwing of same "1h" Weapons:

79ac3e554eca.jpg

09928193d112.jpg

Best Wishes.

Endelig! Et rigtigt vikinge spil! Men jeg har et problem. Som den jävla jeg er, så aner jeg ikke, hvorfor jeg ikke kan joine en multiplayer kamp? Jeg kan kun lave en kamp og spille Custom Battle. Er der nogen, der kan hjælpe mig?

Nu er der kommet en masse nye opdateringer til Vikingr, så du kan altid prøve at geninstallere hele moddet, og prøve igen. Der findes også en hjælpe tråd i Vikingr forumet:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221092.0.html

Back
Top Bottom