TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Da-V-Man said:
This is a great program. Would it be possible to add an option to give archers a sword or dagger in tournaments?

Actually, soon after I posted this they added patch 1.104, which gave tourney archers a practice dagger, negating the need for a tweak like this.

I'm trying to edit the settings for Warband 1.104 and for some reason non of the settings seem to stick :sad: I go into the game nothing has changed

Venitius said:
This is great, thanks. Adding in Lord and Lady quest tweaks would be nice too, thanks!

This is the next big thing on my list.  I also plan on updating the quest tweaks to include reputation, money earned, and experience once I get the time to do it!  :mrgreen:

Articulo34 said:
It seems TW has changed the way morale is calculated in 1.104. Morale tweak doesnt work now.

The latest release should correct this.  It figures that as soon as I release an update, they release a patch that changes the tweak  :mrgreen:

Revy106 said:
I'm trying to edit the settings for Warband 1.104 and for some reason non of the settings seem to stick :sad: I go into the game nothing has changed

Which tweaks were you trying to use, and what values were you updating them with?  Let me know and I'll see if I can figure out why it isn't working.  Also, this may be a dumb question, but did you hit the "Save changes" button before starting the game?

Hey kefka, mind posting the source code? I'm just curious. Given that you need the .NET framework, I assume you have a utility written in C#, which is good for these kinds of things.

Awesome mod.

Though I don't believe the Lord capture tweak is working in warbands (playing 1.102).
I set the escape chance to 1 and even one time to 0, yet lords continue to escape after their humiliatng defeat.

Can you replicate?

buffonomics said:
Awesome mod.

Though I don't believe the Lord capture tweak is working in warbands (playing 1.102).
I set the escape chance to 1 and even one time to 0, yet lords continue to escape after their humiliatng defeat.

Can you replicate?

The lord escape rate tweak was bugged in TweakMB up until version 0.41 (released yesterday).  Try using the newest version of TweakMB and it should work.  Also, make sure you're starting with an unmodified version of your Scripts.txt file, otherwise the "bad" tweak will still be on there.

almost half the options are greyed out for me. e.g. disable companion interaction, speak to village elder, etc.

I am updated to patch 1104 and have latest TweakMB running on Win 7

GodHand said:
almost half the options are greyed out for me. e.g. disable companion interaction, speak to village elder, etc.

That's because they're not Muffin....Warband compatible. YET.  :idea:

GodHand said:

The only tweaks that are "intentionally" disabled for Warband are the Quests tweaks and the "cattle move at mounted speed" tweak (not sure how to port those over without a module system).  Everything else should work okay.

Are the text files from the module you're tweaking from 1.104?  It's entirely possible (and other people have had this problem as well) that the game itself could be updated to 1.104, but the text files from your non-Native modules are still based on an older version.  When the game is patched, I believe the only module that automatically gets the updated versions of the text files is the Native module.  For any other modules, the "new" text files would have to be copied over manually, and the tweaks would have to be reapplied (please correct me if I'm way off base here).

Try this: load up the Native module in TweakMB, and see if those same things are still disabled (other than the ones that are supposed to be disabled).  You don't have to modify it, just load it and see what happens. 

This looks like a great mod. Is it game save compatible for warband?

Also if you have both warband and M&B on your system does it differentiate? and also can changes be programmed mod specific or are changes universal?

I just done a fresh reinstall and made a backup of it. Everything is working as it should be now.

An awesome utility, will save people a lot of time, especially since patches are coming out very fast. Kudos to you kefka95 and keep up the good work  :smile:

Nameless Warrior said:
This looks like a great mod. Is it game save compatible for warband?

Also if you have both warband and M&B on your system does it differentiate? and also can changes be programmed mod specific or are changes universal?

The tweaks aren't all save compatible. Some will work, some will work after a few days of waiting and some will never take effect unless you start a new game. These are essentially the same modifications we used to use, albeit far more useful seems as we don't have the module system to work from.

The application needs you to assign a module directory before it begins. So it differentiates between M&B and Warband that way. It's also how you would determine which module it would edit, as opposed to all of them.

Back
Top Bottom