TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

kefka95 said:
I do still intend to release an update for Viking Conquest and also the recent Warband patches.  I've been a little tied up recently, but it's definitely on the agenda!

This would be much appreciated by those of us whose serial numbers aren't backwards compatible with old versions.

Anyone know why I get this error when I try and find the module for warband?

2q3ulmt.png

EDIT: It has worked, nevermind. I just had to extract it to my desktop and it worked. Silly me  :razz:

Trying to use this with 1257AD to increase Morale per leadership point. Unfortunately all the Morale options are greyed out. Others said recently that they were using this for 1257AD over at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324036.0.html but I can't seem to figure it out.

Someone want to give me a hand?

edit- When I load up TweakMB with the module, I find it in the list of "disabled tweaks"

Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing and Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing. Under "reason disabled" it says "Actual field count <> expected" and under "detail" it says "Expected: 430, Actual: 202"

Sir Blackthorne said:
Trying to use this with 1257AD to increase Morale per leadership point. Unfortunately all the Morale options are greyed out. Others said recently that they were using this for 1257AD over at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324036.0.html but I can't seem to figure it out.

edit- When I load up TweakMB with the module, I find it in the list of "disabled tweaks"

Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing and Morale_PointsPerLeadershipNotKing. Under "reason disabled" it says "Actual field count <> expected" and under "detail" it says "Expected: 430, Actual: 202"

Instead of loading 1257 in TweakMB, try loading your version of Native. If it is still greyed out, try loading Diplomacy or Floris. If it is still greyed out then you are going to have to edit the Scripts.txt file. make sure you have a backup of it if you do.

heyho friends!,
any idea how to weak anno 1257 1.11 with this tool? I would like to remove tax inefficiency completly.

Thank you in advance

Sir Blackthorne said:

You can do it in TweakMB by loading this module as Native 1.158

I am loading Diplomacy 4.3 for Warband, but the taverns wont buy my prisoners, the dialogue option does not even appear in a new game.

Also, can I get Inventory Management to really work as a party skill?
The game displays the value of my companion - with my added bonus - but only gives me inventory space according to my character's value alone.

Guys, losing a battle for a lord usually results in deterioration of his relationship with the faction leader by only 1 point, that is, it adds -1 to his relation to the king. I would like to increase that number to make battles' impact more severe for the kingdom, any ideas where I can do that?

When klicking "Load Module (Warband) and asked to select tweak database, the top one is Native 1.158. I have the latest version (1.166) of Warband installed.
I change the max skill level from 10 to 15 but nothing happends in the game. I still can't get higher skill than 10.

Does the TweakMB not work with 1.166?

ModestyBlaise said:
When klicking "Load Module (Warband) and asked to select tweak database, the top one is Native 1.158. I have the latest version (1.166) of Warband installed.
I change the max skill level from 10 to 15 but nothing happends in the game. I still can't get higher skill than 10.

1.158 to 1.166 had no impact on Native, so it should work just fine. Those versions are for VC (DLC).

kalarhan said:
ModestyBlaise said:

1.158 to 1.166 had no impact on Native, so it should work just fine. Those versions are for VC (DLC).
I believe you. But my problem remains. Changing max skill to 15 has no effect. Do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

ModestyBlaise said:
Changing max skill to 15 has no effect. Do you have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Check your file skills.txt. The fourth entry in each line is the skill limit

skl_leadership Leadership 3 10

It wont work if you try to export/import a character, you will need to increase the skill ingame.

Sorry for interrupting, but when I've prepared my little world settings and tried to save them, it said access to the 89x files were blocked. D: Now it asked if I wanted to continue trying to access it. I did not dare, for I am afraid of sudden Windows errors. Does this have to do with my user not being the administrator's?

Edit: I braved the option and continued it, but it was stuck on "Saving tweaks..." and my fear was too big. I closed TweakMB. Also I have the 1.066 version of M&B Warband. Is it because the maximum version is 1.056?

Are you guys planning any support for PBOD based mods?

It seems that there's quite a number of mods relying on such feature.

Take Perisno for instance. Tweakmb is very limited when it comes to tweaking the Perisno module itself.

Manual scripts.txt editing is probably okay for me but I have absolutely no way of navigating the simple_triggers.txt.

That thing hurts my eyes, my head and possibly my sanity. Worse still, the manual tweaking guides no longer matches the ones that people now have.

As such it would be really wonderful of you guys to add in PBOD support in the near future, with Perisno and hopefully Empire III in particular.

I think im gonna try  TweakMB with War band version 1.167 but i hope this doesn't mess anything up, at most i guess it will just need a reinstall. The saves are located in a different folder so im pretty sure they'll be safe. Ill post again saying it it works or not after a bit.

Edit: Yeah everything seems to work fine, i changed the number of troops recruited, the maximum number of troops in your party, what you pay your troops, how often your troops need to eat, , the amount of deners you get from enterprises, how much towns and villages like you after you complete a quest for them and the amount of gold you bet and subsequently earn from a tournament. All these tweaks worked fine so im gonna assume any other tweak that can be made would work as well.

Back
Top Bottom