TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

It doesn't work with many modules.
Suggestion for TweakMB dev team:
You can make 1 "universal" TweakMB with support for important things. All mods have Party Morale,right? But.. it can't be tweaked with the current version. Party Morale is one of must important "things" in this game, so...there you go. ( IMHO - just suggestion )

PS.
You can't find these numbers with any text editor, because text editor will not show you "red" or "green" numbers, the numbers you have to change.( Party morale for example )

Soiledmist said:
This may sound stupid, but why when I download Tweak, it always says version 5.03 and never 5.09?  Am I missing a different download link?

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751

or direct from there:
http://www.mbrepository.com/download.php?id=1751&f=TweakMB.zip  <--- 5.09 for sure!

Proof:

greetings. im new here so apologies if this has already been asked.

does tweakmb allow you to fiddle with or disable 'moral loss due to party size' ? i really want to either lower or preferably disable it altogether. thanks in advance.

leonn said:
greetings. im new here so apologies if this has already been asked.

does tweakmb allow you to fiddle with or disable 'moral loss due to party size' ? i really want to either lower or preferably disable it altogether. thanks in advance.

Unfortunately no, it does not currently.

Just a heads-up that I do plan on releasing a TweakMB update in the near future.  There will likely need to be an update for 1.161 (assuming it comes out soon), and I also plan to add support for A Clash of Kings and perhaps some other mods if I have time.  No promises on when, but it's been 9 months since the last update, so an update is probably overdue!

Moore_Boy said:
Awesome! This has saved me alot of time from going through files and editing them myself! Suggestion is it possible to add something to change the amount of money, or renown that you get from finishing a quest?
Yes, you can. First go to your M&B folder. Then open ,, CharExport". Open your name text document example: Bokic , Open it and after that search for ,, money". It's on the top, next to your name. That's it! Just change the number  :cool:

Bokic said:
Moore_Boy said:
Awesome! This has saved me alot of time from going through files and editing them myself! Suggestion is it possible to add something to change the amount of money, or renown that you get from finishing a quest?
Yes, you can. First go to your M&B folder. Then open ,, CharExport". Open your name text document example: Bokic , Open it and after that search for ,, money". It's on the top, next to your name. That's it! Just change the number  :cool:
Good work! Giving a wrong answer to a question that's over four years old is no easy feat indeed.

Lumos said:
Bokic said:
Moore_Boy said:
Good work! Giving a wrong answer to a question that's over four years old is no easy feat indeed.

LOL

kefka95 said:
Just a heads-up that I do plan on releasing a TweakMB update in the near future.  There will likely need to be an update for 1.161 (assuming it comes out soon), and I also plan to add support for A Clash of Kings and perhaps some other mods if I have time.  No promises on when, but it's been 9 months since the last update, so an update is probably overdue!
Hi! First of all thank you for this awesome tool!! How is that next update with acok support coming along? Can't wait to get my companions staying with the party. I hate the fact that when they leave i can't (even travellers can't) find them anywhere after 200+ days.

6Death6Wish6 said:
kefka95 said:
Hi! First of all thank you for this awesome tool!! How is that next update with acok support coming along? Can't wait to get my companions staying with the party. I hate the fact that when they leave i can't (even travellers can't) find them anywhere after 200+ days.

I have to admit I haven't done much of anything with it yet.  Most of my programming time is going toward work-related projects at the moment, but once those things are done, I should have some time to sit down and crank out some TweakMB updates!

Hello!

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section. If that is true, please tell me and i'll remove it.

Anyways, here we go. I've been playing warband so far, and I can't play the game without a mod called Diplomacy AND some tweaks around the game. I've downloaded TweakMB and I have always used it without ever having problems. Now I have a very strange one:

Under the "Reputation: Assign Fiefs" option (I'm trying to deactivate the relation hit when you assign a fief to someone), I can change the value (The default is -5 / 2, and i've changed to 0 / 2), and I can even SAVE this option to the module, and when I restart TweakMB, the value i've changed continues the same, but the change DOENS'T apply to the game.

That means, i've changed the value to REMOVE the relation penalty when assigning fiefs, i've saved it, but it doens't apply in-game.

I'm sure i'm using TweakMB and the mod and Warband up-to-date (TweakMB: 5.09, Warband 1.162)

Ps: ALL other Tweaks work, only this one doens't.

kefka95 said:
6Death6Wish6 said:
kefka95 said:

I have to admit I haven't done much of anything with it yet.  Most of my programming time is going toward work-related projects at the moment, but once those things are done, I should have some time to sit down and crank out some TweakMB updates!
Thanks for the reply! I don't wanna be a pain in the rear but could you give me some kind of eta on the next update?

Hey guys. Tried using the program to add battle continuation to the Russian Civil War mod, but it wont allow me. Tried googling around. Is there a way I can manually add battle continuation, or somehow get it to work using this program?

Back
Top Bottom