[M] Deutschritter! [Beta 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Darwin

Watchin' your language...
Section Moderator
This is a mod, mainly made for the clan wars of the "Deutschritter" (German clan). It adds a new faction to the multiplayer, the Deutschritter (teutonic knights in English, Wikipedia). If your clan has it's own faction (with models and already coded), I'll be happy to include it, if you want to make a battle with us. If you're afraid, that the faction is unbalanced, you can of course test it. :wink:

The bannerpack is included as well. Thanks to Timothy. :smile:

Screenshots:

mb6y.png

mb7z.png
mb9p.png

mb11.png

mb12h.png
mb3d.png

mb5.png
mb16.png

mb17.png

mb19.png

These screens only show a few of the new items. The blue faces are because of my screwed up face textures, in the mod it's all as usual. :wink:

Latest version: Beta 2 for Warband 0.720

Name: Deutschritter!
Version: Beta 2
Game version: 0.720
Category: Items
Short Info: Outdated DR clan mod. No longer supported. Test.
Mode: MP
Languages: EN, DE

You can replace the actions.txt file with the one from your Native folder, to make the mod compatible with WB v1.105.

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
  • maw
  • James
  • faradon
  • Llew
  • Luigi
  • Timothy_the_Knight
  • all other OSP modellers/texturers

Have fun with the mod! :grin:

NOTICE: Our game server is hosted on a normal PC of a member. That means, it is only online from ~2 PM until ~9 PM (GMT). If you're able to host a server for us with a better ping and 24/7, please PM me.
This is a beta version, that means it can cause computer crashes, etc. Use of own risk, please report bugs here in the topic.
If you have suggestions for a better balancing, please post them here. (like "the mace is too fast")

You should ask for a move to the Warband Modules board, btw.

I found this a while ago [I saw the server, and I figured it was a German mod, so I found it in the German board] but I haven't seen the server since :sad:

the Knights or full members of the order should be "Ritterbruder" or Knight Brothers

The sergeants should be "Halbruder" or Half Brothers because they are not full knighted members of the order and would have a "T" on their Tabards/Surcoats instead of the full cross.

Yeah, we thought about a system of half/full members already and there will be a solution in one of the next versions.

Sweet :grin: gonna try this out now.

(totally irrelevant, but charles darwin was born in my town :OO)

Grunar said:
Sweet :grin: gonna try this out now.

(totally irrelevant, but charles darwin was born in my town :OO)

If you find a 0.720 Server, you can do that. :razz:

@BiteMe
Yeah, I'll think about that.

LOL with "auto-fire" bug this faction won every time. After replacing actions.txt file it works great. Well balanced, very good looking faction. Swadians don't look like Holy Empire anymore :grin:

errrrm...well then,

i loaded up the mod in single player, i ORGASMED over the banners they were really nice!

soon as i started i figured out somthing was wrong..the " Deutschritter" faction was elimanted and i couldnt find the armour or anything in shops..is this just for multiplayer =(

Gothkizz  :twisted:

P.S why do i sign my name is says at top? :???:

Back
Top Bottom