Change log

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucchi

Knight
<change log 1.004 2010-Mar-13>
- Customized banner doesn't work on "Heraldic mail with Tabard"
- During tournament in Halmar always fall one segment of wall and it open arena to town and field.

<Change log for version 1.003(Mar-4,2010)>
--Bugfix: There was no heraldic armor. I'm sorry.

<Change log for version 1.002(Feb-25,2010)>
--Bugfix: When companion got enemy castle or town, You got village companion has.

Changelog version 1.001 <Feb-10-2010>
  • Brigand is level 20 now. If you want to reflect the bugfix to your game, please restart the game.
  • Bugfix: It was possible to remove all villagers from your villages.

Changelog version 1.0
1, More commands was added in overview map.

2, Town and castle could hold more soldiers.
3, Bread was changed to more amount.
4, Fire arrow effect was changed a little.
5, You can install default armors instead of additional heraldic armors. (optional install)
6, You can upgrade your troops quickly from party window. This original script is "Easy regulars upgrading kit by rubik". I improved it.

7, This mod is using more metal sound 1.92. Thanks a lot.

Bugfix:
1, Bugfix for manage companion menu.
2, Bugfix for "choose banner menu". It was shown over and over again.
3, Bugfix for the villagers. they said "Surrender or die".
4, Bugfix: When you update your save data, Sometimes You can never recruit from your prisoners again.

Change log version 0.76 <Nov-27-2009>
<Already-known bug in version 0.75>
When companions and town and castle recruit, they failed to recruit.
There was a bug :If the party that lead you was defeated when you used auto travel.
Toggle use fire arrow key is not working. Always they use fire arrow.
Huge number of deserters appears from low-morale town.
Sometimes companions did not appear in any town during one week after you started new game.
You could not recruit from villages during three days after you started new game. Although you often pointed out this problem, Perhaps I thought your friendly relation was not enough to recruit villagers. I am sorry.
<Change log for version 0.76>
Add "Remove your banner" menu in companion manage menu.
Add menu [menu] > [order] "permit/prohibit to recruit" also town and castle.
Castle sells prisoners to closest town.(It is for NPC's faction)
Lords give own castle denars for recruit when lords stayed own castle.(It is for NPC's faction)

Change log version 0.75 <Nov-9-2009>
[Interface and menu]
  • Change prison more realistic, but only Narra.
  • You can automate travel. Add command menu [menu] > [order] > [Lead me] or [right click menu on companion's party] > [Lead me]. or [overview map] [select your party] > (move) > [near friendry party] Friendly party leads you.
  • Add command menu [menu] > [order] > [trade by your judgment] or (right click menu on companion's party) > [trade by your judgment]. Companion party goes to town and trade by their judgement.
  • Add [only buy food] in trade option. this and [trade by your judgment] can automate to collect food.
  • Add command menu [menu] > [order] > [change party to caravan]. Comapnion don't attack aggressively and don't join battle if you are involved in battle.
  • Add menu [menu] > [Inventory]. Companion can give and take goods and denars each other companion and town and castle.
  • Add menu [menu] > [Manage your party's inventory] You can access "Auto loot" menu.
  • Add menu [village or town] > [manage this town] > [Plow a field for wheat]. Wheat farm increases grain and flour bread production by 5%. To increase grain production increases village prosperity. You can do it over and over again.
(go out of use: to give village elder suck of grain increase grain production.)
  • Add menu [right-click on cattle] > [follow me][wait here][enter inside] You can put cattle into own village.
  • Add menu [menu] > [manage faction] > [manage companion] You can manage companion's fiefs, party,item, import/export skill(like same as player), change banner and You can disband him from this menu.
  • Add menu [menu] > [manage faction] > [manage your faction] > [Diplomacy] You can declare war or negotiate peace.
  • Add companion icon that you select on top-left-corner in overview map. When you pressed it, it show you party information.

Some tweaks for party window:
  • Add [create new party] in party window.
  • You can move 10 troops to another by ****+[give] in party window. and You can create new party from party window.
  • Add "+" mark to companions want item in item pool(or your inventory).
  • Add "All troops upgrade to.." in dialogue for upgrade by use outfit.

Auto loot:
  • I tweaked "Autoloot improved-source by rubik" for this mod.
  • Add menu: "Take all item from item pool"
  • Add dialogue "Upgrade the type of weapons which you have now"
  • When companions want weapons, they consider weapon's damage type, cut, pierce, blunt. (Cut damage is more reduced by armor). And Mounted companions don't want item that they can not use on horseback. they don't love short weapons on horseback.
  • Add menu: "Jedediah Q's Companions Overview"

[Foods and fouds]
  • Add Seneschal in castle and town. He manages foods and funds of the castle. If he has some funds, he recruits automatically.
  • CAUTION: Garrison in castle and town consumes food.
    [*]The quantity of the meal was reduced to half in town and castle garrison.
    [*]Villager bring "siege supplies" into castle and town. Amount of food is in proportion village prosperity.
    I change "chicken" to "Siege supply"
    [*]Garrison in castle and town have morale. If their morale was low, Deserters spawn around there.
    When companion was taken a prisoner, enemy demands ransom to you.
    [*]Companion pays wage for his troops and garrisons from his property. If he can't pay from his property, he pays wage from funds. Still if he can't pay, their parties lost morale.
    [*]If you didn't pay wage for companion, the relation between you and thier get worse.

[Battle]
  • You can destroy siege tower and ladders by your melee weapon.
  • Troops get burn by fire arrows directly also on field.
  • Animations were changed to warband like animation.
  • You can aim a couched lance sideways.
  • Sea Battle: "sourse code by Jubal" I improved it.

• UP key: Ship's speed up.
    DOWN key: Slow down.
    RIGHT,LEFT key: steer your ship.
    Inventory key: Friendly ship behavior change to "Close in and board the enemy ship", "Skirmish with the enemy", "Drop the anchor and hold here"
    • At first ship has 10000 durability, The durability is decreased by flame, weapons, arrows, and to be rammed by enemy ship. At last ship goes to the bottom.

Tweak enemy AI:
    • When enemies approaches you on the battlefield, An enemy goes straightly. (at Native, Enemies turns and goes)
    • When enemies attack your castle, At first troops wait till a soldier finishes shooting a bow and crossbow, and then all troops charge.

• I use siege scene, "LORDS AND REALMS SIEGE PACK" by NICK.ALTMAN and the team.

[Others]
      • It is difficult to make profit when you have low trade skill(0 or 1)
      • If companion want to leave your faction, If you gave him fiefs, You can persuade him to do not leave your faction.
      • You can't recruit enemy king from prisoner. And It is difficult to recruit enemy lord form your prisoners if you had not persuasion skill.
      • Companion's party is treated by their wound treatment skill then they rest.
      • Companion's party profit more by their trade skill.
      • Bugfix: companion's party got experience through training skill too much

Changelog version 0.74 <July-15-2009>
      • Companion's parties did not put released prisoners into their parties over limit.
      • When you recruited lords in your prisoners, You put two same lords into your party, I modified it.
        Add over 10 new armor.
      • I made over 20 heraldric armor from native armor. They work in costom banner, too. To "Show name" will not be necessary any longer. New armors include female mesh.
      • You demanded enemy town or castle surrender, in exchange for the their lord's safe return. (It is necessary to do that You have High persuasion skill and Number of Your soldier is larger than their.)
      • If You could recruit lord in your prisoners, You can take his fiefs into your faction, but it is necessary to be on friendly terms with him.
      • [Select other companion's party] became more interactive.

Changelog version 0.73 <Apr-20-2009>
      • Companions can rise him leadership skill.(Apr-20-2009 P.S)
      • An inportant change- The food consumption of the town that the player owned was returned as well as Native.
      • You can equip the back with a custom-made banner.
      • By ordering enter inside to not only the town but also the player, It is possible to be united with a companion unit temporarily.
      • You can  [Disband] companion unit.
      • Tou can compose a unit without a leader. This unit does not need food, You can simple order to them. But You can't order them command of [keep order][enter inside]. It is not suitable for accompanying to player, It should use mainly in patrol around town.
      • When You released villagers who was pillaged and was made into the prisoner of war, They came to return to their village.
      • Calradia map viewer and Trade function - I made the Calradia map viwer which can overlook the whole. It can zoom in, zoom out, scroll of map, and you can order to other unit. When you clicked town or village, You can get information on about goods price.
      • When companion unit trades with town, they kept a rich variety as much as possible. When they brought a little foods, They buys foods if it was expensive.
        You can set standard of dealings each goods. The standard of dealings apply other unit.
      • You can see enemy unit by right click menu [Scouting around here], but You shall see Calradia map viewer.
      • Companion unit recruits troops by stay in town or castle once a day. You deposit them the money for recruit troops. The type of troops they can recruit is troop of faction of town. You can change permit and prohibit to recrut troop.
      • Conversation scene was changed.

Changelog version 0.72a <Mar-06-2009>
      • I modified script error in town menu.

Changelog version 0.72 <Mar-05-2009>
      • A custom banner-related modification: When you start with noble, You can select custom banner or normal banner.
      • When you didn't start with noble, It showed you error message, but it was modified.
      • I modified script villager bring foods in your castle chest. Castle buys foods if they was low‐priced.
      • Minimap shows you hit points of your horse and location of your chest.
      • Companion's party didn't talk to you quickly when you separated them.
      • You can talk to guild master from [go to the marketplace] in town's menu.
      • While town was besieged, merchant can't reflesh his inventory
      • I modified when town was besieged, armies didn't attack forever.
      • I modified when player had take castle by storm, Custom banner didn't showed you.
      • You can let retreat companion's parties by talk to leader or right clicked menu on map when they were attacking town.
      • Companion's parties keep order by right clicked menu - [Keep order].
      • When you sell prisoners to ransom broder, if you were lord of this town, You can access prison directly.
      • When you raided village, you can make villagers prisoner.
      • If ransom broker was in town, companion's parties can sell prisoner by [trade with center]
      • If you are faction leader, You can grant your fiefs to your companion.
      • You can select companion's banner in dialog.(without custom banner)
      • Companion they aren't friendly can leave your faction and they can join other faction.(only your lord)
      • I modified to recruit villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom