Warband Campaign (in development)

Users who are viewing this thread

How is tbfc not using this! I am sure the current system will be great when it's done but what is the point when these guys have such an awesome system already done?

this sounds EPIC

wait can anyone play on these servers or do you have to be a part of a clan or something like that ? :???:

Will this work with bots, so you can have something like a 1v1 campaign?

Maybe just have king vs king, with complete control of mobile armies instead of knights.  Then just use 1v1 in battles with bot control.  I would love to play this with a friend of mine like that.

it'd be nice combined with somthing like the custom settlements mod. where castles/ cities have to be constructed with resources and all towns start as camps.

Foamy: I hope it will fill your needs, we made so people will be able to have a good tool to manage their campaign online through our site. The thing is I still have not open up access to use it yet, I'll make sure to make a post to your place once we are ready.

olegasole: No, in fact it depends on the game master. Availability of the campaigns will depends on the game master. The game master is the one that will be building and organize the whole thing just like real roleplay, so I think for the release we will make a large campaign so a lot of player will be able to join and try it out.

Chroniss: It will work like a 1 army vs 1 army. Meaning everyone is playing !!! :smile:. King role is to invade and manage the territory by assigning lands to knights and organize the strategy. Knights work is to retrieve resources, transport resources, protect lands against bandits that stealing resources randomly at every turn, defend the frontier against the opposite army.

Ragratt: Campaign are played on the site but battle are played in warband. Then Game master get organize custom event based on game mod, by exemple game master emulate a bandit attack using the Invasion mod and set objective to the defending team saying that if they pass the third wave they defended their land then in the campaign he give them reputation points and resources. Since events are played off the site, it is really up to the game master to decide how he should animate the battle.

Brice__Lee said:

Yes this one works.

But when site is missing translation it looks weird. You should fix it to set default language while lacking translation.

It seems it works which is the most important thing for me. Now it's time for some big organized event like the Battle for Calradia in this system. I don't see the point of not using it. Now I'm looking around. I'll write something more when I will be more familiar with site. Anyway GREAT WORK people!

diavel said:
Brice__Lee said:

Yes this one works.

But when site is missing translation it looks weird. You should fix it to set default language while lacking translation.

It seems it works which is the most important thing for me. Now it's time for some big organized event like the Battle for Calradia in this system. I don't see the point of not using it. Now I'm looking around. I'll write something more when I will be more familiar with site. Anyway GREAT WORK people!

What kind translation are you missing by default it should be english, the only other language currently available is only french.

I'm from Poland. When I entered the site at first I got strange: "PL, something" strings instead of normal words. When I registered I chose English and everything is ok now.

Fixed a guy from swede had the same problem it should be fine now :smile:. Sorry for the trouble.
And thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom